Different Room Same Artist

just thinking which artists can be heard in all rooms at a soul night ie. in the oldies/northern room and in the modern/crossover room and even in the r/b room. so you go from one the northern room and hear the same artist playing in the modern/crossover room. would be good if they and there songs could be named and in which room you would hear the artist and song.

chris :rolleyes:

Edited by ChrisOD1964
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

go on then Chris,i'll have a go :thumbsup: .

Tommy Tate...there's an oldie by him and a modern thing off the album thats being played atm.Must be an R n b track by him as well :no: .

thanks :P dosent have to be played in all rooms. just for example the northern room and the modern room OR the northern room and the r/b room just curious thanks ANYMORE FOR ANYMORE??

chris :(

Social source share

Bettye Lavette by a country mile.......... 'My Man He's A Lovin' Man' - Atlantic, 'You'll Never Change' Atlantic, 'Wichcraft In The Air' - Lu Pine, 'I Feel Good (All Over)' - Calla should take care of the R'n'B rooms, 'I'm Holding On' - Big Wheel, 'Stand Up Like A Man' / 'I'm Just a Fool For You' - Calla, 'Only Your Love Can Save Me' - Calla, 'Almost' - Karen, 'What Condition My Condition Is In' - Karen takes care of the Northern Rooms and finally 'You Made A Believer Out Of Me' - Epic and 'Stormy' - TCA should float the boats in the Modern Crossover rooms and last but not least 'Let Me Down Easy' - Calla in any room you like it's a masterpiece.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Would have thought Jackie Wilson would also qualify although the term "Modern" may preclude him in some eyes. Pretty sure you'd get away with some of his later stuff though.

EG:

Club - Sweetest Feeling

RnB - Haunted House, Lonely Teardrops etc

Northern - Pick any 1 from 20!

Crossover - You Got Me Walking,

70s - Because Of You, What a Lovely Way, Beautiful Day etc

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

William Bell i know he done Happy club and Northern soul and easy coming out song and that for the modern room not sure on R & B

what about Marv Johnson - I Miss You Baby for Northern, come on and stop for R & B and surely there's a Modern tune kicking around by him

Social source share

Bettye Swann Make Me Yours and Kiss my love goodbye

Chuck Jackson Hand it over, What's with this loneliness (northern) I got the need (70s modern)

Darrow Fletcher -Pain gets a little deeper(northern) Rising cost of Love(modern)

Sam Dees Lonely for you baby (northern) Fragile handle with care (70s modern)

Edited by reg
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert