De-lites

Item number: 120262629314rtCurve.gifWho the hell is bidding on this ,the seller has almost no feedback,it doesnt give a label,scan.I've asked for more details from the seller but received no replies.I hope the eventual buyer is happy paying 300$ for a boot or re issue

just my thoughts

Salmon

Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I saw this as well, whether its been booted or not anyone bidding on this is bonkers :D

It was re-issued on a different label if mem serves me right ,but not sure it was booted on cuppy?

Also on a original grapevine i think :yes:

Was one of my all time faves back in the late 70's :D

Does seem strange how he has photo's of everything else he' selling???

Barge poll and would'nt touch spring to mind :yes:

Edited by NORTHERN NEV
Social source share

Guest sean daniels

On ebay at mo'.

Seller with Little feedback.

87.5% positive and all quite recent.

No photo's or any item description.

Anyone trust this or know the seller?

Looks really dodgy to me..........

Social source share

Havn`t looked but has this been BOOTED on CUPPY? didn`t think it had? :)

as far as im aware it's never been booted on cuppy been on the scene 34 years only releases i know of are destiny and grapevine which if i remember right was withdrawn due to legal reasons if there's no photo wouldn't touch it :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

i was the winning bidder. 4 attempts to contact him failed and i did not get the labelscan i asked for. and of course, i did not pay. now, the user is no longer registered on ebay. i think it's clear, that this crtin tried to rip off us soul fans.

cheers,

tom

Social source share

Thats what I was thinking - if it's been booted on Cuppy it's been within the last 2 years and only recently gone on sale

never heard of it myself, allways thought there was only the grapevine/ destiny releases, but don`t keep up with the boots and theres been that many done over the past couple of years it may well have done as pete says :thumbup:

Social source share

as far as im aware it's never been booted on cuppy been on the scene 34 years only releases i know of are destiny and grapevine which if i remember right was withdrawn due to legal reasons if there's no photo wouldn't touch it :rolleyes:

========

was issued on destiny too much rarer than the demo which itself hardish to pick up these days.

Social source share

Guest anthony

I got a second chance offer of the guy think I had put the £10 bid on it as well.

i have a orig copy for sale more info phone 07534176510

post-8493-1213210899_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert