Monzas - Instant Love

post-1419-1211360508_thumb.jpg post-1419-1211360560_thumb.jpg

Had a copy of this for about 8 years and just had another copy turn up a short while back. I know there was some talk a while back about Lil Peddler churning these out and were they legit.

They look totally different with the 1st one being a sort of turquoise blue and the 2nd one being more of a light blue similar to the blue Brunswick labels. Anyone got an idea of value and is there any difference between the 2 copies?

Thanks for any help.

Mark

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

post-1419-1211360508_thumb.jpg post-1419-1211360560_thumb.jpg

Had a copy of this for about 8 years and just had another copy turn up a short while back. I know there was some talk a while back about Lil Peddler churning these out and were they legit.

They look totally different with the 1st one being a sort of turquoise blue and the 2nd one being more of a light blue similar to the blue Brunswick labels. Anyone got an idea of value and is there any difference between the 2 copies?

Thanks for any help.

Mark

I have 2 by them both on Pacific but both different shades (light blue/ mid blue & white) and different paper texture.

Don't have 'Instant Love' but they were a fairly popular group and would guess that the label got pressed up at different plants?

All great tunes by them by the way!

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert