For Sale: Mello Souls

Apologies for the PR tactics..........but it got your attention didnt it laugh.gif .

Some great stuff up this month including some top drawer pieces.

As usual if there are any issues with prices, contact me & they will be ammended accordingly, if required.

All discs come with a no quibble money back guarantee if returned in the same condition within 7 days.

All discs open to sensible offers after the first day.

I except cash/cheque/paypal + 4%.

Please PM me with any interest.

Betti Lou & Bobby Adams - Dr Truelove - TRA-X - EX 500 UKP Still a monstrous floor filling pounder !!!.

Jesse Johnson - Left Out - Old Town - W/D EX 450 UKP 2-3 Seconds of cue burn, then NS Heaven......

Kell Osborne - Quicksand - Titanic EX 400 UKP Classsssssicccccccccccccc.

Tony Galla - In Love - Swan - EX 300 UKP

Big Frank & the Essences - I Wont Let Her See Me Cry - Blue Rock VG+ 275 UKP Plays strong, slightly scruffy label, d/hole. plays great, no major probs.

The Ti - Chauns - What You Wanna Say - Sonar - EX - 300 UKP

lOTS MORE TO BE ADDED LATER GOTTA GO TO WORK........CHECK BACK OVER THE WEEKEND.

Happy hunting..........

Russ

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Russ, I know EXACTLY what you mean and how you feel. It seems to be a pain in the ass at the moment to try to sell some stuff. You got some classy stuff there and the prices seem to be right. Don`t know myself what the problem at the moment is :wub: when on the other hand you have records like the Cashmeres already being at 1700 UKP :lol: . However good luck with your sales man!

Marc

Social source share

Russ, I know EXACTLY what you mean and how you feel. It seems to be a pain in the ass at the moment to try to sell some stuff. You got some classy stuff there and the prices seem to be right. Don`t know myself what the problem at the moment is :D when on the other hand you have records like the Cashmeres already being at 1700 UKP :thumbsup: . However good luck with your sales man!

Marc

Thanks Marc, be good mate.

Russ

Social source share

Funny ... had several people in recent times tell me that after collecting for many years , they won't touch a record anymore that has cue burn and, generally speaking , have stopped buying from UK sellers in particular .... logic apparently being that they simply don't want to have anything to do with a record that's done the rounds on the northern soul scene in the UK ... preferring to take their chances and wait to buy from a non UK source ... which in itself of course doesn't guarantee the product but it looks like there is this perception/trend (at least from non UK collectors) to stay away from UK northern soul sellers unless they are one of the top two or three recognised guys like Mr Manship ... plus the UK pound is so strong against all other currencies ....

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

Sorry has everyone gone deaf on here!

Theres a credit squeeze so people are very cautious about spending big money on 45s unless you happen to be rich and dont care what you spend your cash on!

Sorry to put adowner on your sales but you did ask! :ohmy: Whats up widya!

you are certainly right but still people seem to spend big money on vinyl elsewhere. remember Richis`s Vondells that did not move for weeks on here and then sold at 1300UKP + via manships. Must be a serious amount of people collecting and buying outside the UK now who are not members on Soul Source if your thoughts are right then.

Marc

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert