A Few For Sale Gracie Darnell, Clarence Hill Etc

Martint

The following are all set sale:

Clarence Hill - A lot of loving going around (Mainstream rarer red ISSUE) strong VG+ condition - some light vinyl wear and a few light marks - plays perfectly both sides £425 reduced to £400(set sale) - surprised to see this still here, the red issue is much harder than the demo and this is a seriously great record ph34r.gif

Opals - I'm so afraid (Okeh issue) VG+ has a lot of super light swirly marks - plays minty - great girly mid-tempo VG+ 75

Roosevelt Matthews - You got me digging you (King yellow demo) - 'you got me' side is VG/VG+ with light surface and storage marks but it plays like a near minter, flip side (tighen up) is slightly lesser condition but still plays great but with a pop or two, otherwise clean. £400 Reduced to £350(set sale)

Gracie Darnel - The bad guys (Ruth) EX £200 Reduced to £150 reserved

Marie Knight - that's no way to treat a girl (Musicor issue) vinyl VG+ with marks BUT plays minty £150 Reduced to £125 SOLD

Audrey Freeman - Three rooms with running water (Musicor issue) VG+ again plays great £100

Bobby Lee Timberlake - You hurt me (Mirwood white Demo) M- £200

P&P extra (£5.50 special delivery) and paypal accepted BUT add 4% (cheques are fine but will have to clear - or registered cash)

Edited by martint
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi martin,just pm,d you,cheers craig

got it mate thanks, will get back to you at the end of the weekend, meantime offers still welcome on all - I see the ebay copy of bob and fred went for $1800 recently and this is IMO a much better copy so B&F will probably go on ebay unless anyone wants to make me a decent offer asap :lol:

thanks for mentioning the deadbeats flip Michael, yes, great side but more one for the mod crowd though methinks.....

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert