• Replies 12
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello Mates!!

Any know something about this record?? I know only the 12" issue of Lotuslandrecords...but, what is the original label? It´s really only 15 copys pressed???

Can listen in https://lotuslandrecords.net/ in 12"/lps section

Thanks in advance & sorry for my bad english!!

Peace,

Al

Hi Albert

This came out on DYCO, not sure how many known copies, but it's a rare'un

Pat

Social source share

Someone from the group told me the Dyco issue was pressed up by the manager unbeknownst to the group, essentially making it possibly a bootleg - though maybe the manager was just trying to recoup costs or something :thumbsup: Dunno, what a tune though!

Edited by J-Brew
Social source share

I once sold this (Dyco issue before anybody asks...) for £1500.00 - over 10 years ago now - God only knows what it's worth thesedays - £2K? More? - stating the bleeding obvious, I know, but I gotta say it anyways...

"An extremely rare record"

Oooh - glad to get that off me chest..

Fisrt played by Soul Sam I believe? Right back at the dawn of the Modern Soul scene right back in the early-80s - correct me if I'm wrong somebody...please...

Cheers...MRez

PS - Oi, Jason ain't you got any work to be doing, boy? Instead of idling around on here....

Social source share

Because I always like this expensive songs?........Bad Luck!

Thanks to all for resolve my doubts

I once sold this (Dyco issue before anybody asks...) for £1500.00 - over 10 years ago now - God only knows what it's worth thesedays - £2K? More? - stating the bleeding obvious, I know, but I gotta say it anyways...

Fisrt played by Soul Sam I believe? Right back at the dawn of the Modern Soul scene right back in the early-80s - correct me if I'm wrong somebody...please...

Cheers...MRez

PS - Oi, Jason ain't you got any work to be doing, boy? Instead of idling around on here....

Social source share

Cheers...MRez

Mark - That was my Marshal copy, it went for £2000 and its no longer in our friends posession.

I wish I still had a few of them records I sold via your good self.

Edited by Mark68
Social source share

Mark - That was my Marshal copy, it went for £2000 and its no longer in our friends posession.

I wish I still had a few of them records I sold via your good self.

Hi Mark - how ya diddling...

Sorry for the innacurate memory - was a long time ago - mate - if I had even one tenth of the records that have passed thru my hands over the years I might even buy you a beer with the proceeds - maybe...LOL..

Keep in touch mate - been ages...

Best...M

Social source share

Guest lotusland

Our 12" pressing is out of stock now as well.

It was an absolutely legitimate repress and the band got paid for every copy, as opposed to the 0% of the 2000GBP they'd make off the $ you'd spend on a VG copy of the 45.. or the 0% they got off the original presses when they came out!

Edited by lotusland
Social source share

Hi Mark - how ya diddling...

Sorry for the innacurate memory - was a long time ago - mate - if I had even one tenth of the records that have passed thru my hands over the years I might even buy you a beer with the proceeds - maybe...LOL..

Keep in touch mate - been ages...

Best...M

I'm well mate, I hope you had a good time on your travels.

I'm having a party on 5th July in clerkenwell if you're about. Would be good to see you.

Social source share

Not really played early 80's (scene wise) ... twas 1989-1990 when the Marshal copies turned up :thumbsup:

Mark Gurney played it on the radio 1990 :thumbsup:

haha very true Simon and it was Kiss FM. The first thing Paul P said to me when I met him for the first time a few years ago.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert