Sold! The Jades - I Know The Feelin' - Ponchello

Benji

The Jades - I know the feelin - Ponchello 7703 - £100

great and highly recommended but very hard to find lesser known dancer, will go big soon!

EX condition, very slightly off-center, doesn't affect play but worth mentioning. strict and conservative grading!

postage from Germany within Europe: £4.70 registere or £6.20 insured

Paypal prefered (no extra charges) but cash fine as well.

post-1670-1210576712_thumb.jpg

Edited by benji
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I agree.

Like a more raw version of the Districts on Nile...top notch guitar work.

Poncello strikes again!

thumbup.gif

Flynny don't rub it in, my data says you bought a copy of me for £30.00 Mint minus.. unless there's another D. Flynn who's as sharp as a razor?

Social source share

Flynny don't rub it in, my data says you bought a copy of me for £30.00 Mint minus.. unless there's another D. Flynn who's as sharp as a razor?

Did I...blimey that must've been when your database was updated via carbon-paper, if it was me?! :lol:

My last x2 copies came from over here...along with a couple of 'Big oak trees' and 'I want to give my love to you'...all mint and unplayed too! The Jades is the pick of the brace though, and not an easy one to find nowadays...what would you sell it for now, John?

Will the other D.Flynn please stand up hypo.gif

Social source share

Did I...blimey that must've been when your database was updated via carbon-paper, if it was me?! :lol:

My last x2 copies came from over here...along with a couple of 'Big oak trees' and 'I want to give my love to you'...all mint and unplayed too! The Jades is the pick of the brace though, and not an easy one to find nowadays...what would you sell it for now, John?

Will the other D.Flynn please stand up hypo.gif

Your doubleganger lived in Longlevens, Gloucester. Was that you? If not we have two Mr. Flynn's into the black stuff.

Social source share

great and highly recommended but very hard to find lesser known dancer, will go big soon!

EX condition, very slightly off-center, doesn't affect play but worth mentioning. strict and conservative grading!

An absolute beast of a record, hardcore thumpin northern, Alan Walls used to give this a spin at Scottish soul nights many years ago....should be played more often........luv it. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dennisoul
Social source share

An absolute beast of a record, good hardcore thumpin northern.....should be played more often........luv it. thumbsup.gif

I'll have to dig it out and get another listen..

Social source share

An absolute beast of a record, hardcore thumpin northern....should be played more often........luv it. thumbsup.gif

Like a train careering down the mountainside with wheels often leaving the tracks, yet the driver yells to his side-kick to shovel in more coal, and cackles to himself as he sounds the whistle...kinda fits too!?

DJs climb aboard this one! :lol:

Social source share

NOW SOLD, THANKS!

Social source share

I agree.

Like a more raw version of the Districts on Nile...top notch guitar work.

Poncello strikes again!

:rolleyes:

Absolutely Dave. You put me onto this some years back and I bought it blind off Tim Ashibende. Though when I got it onto the deck, I knew from an old sales tape. Definitely one that should have its day.

MARK

Social source share

I got it from a belgian dealer. he told me he used to buy and sell copies on a regular basis but rather cheap, no big demand for it. then it came out on a Kent CD, demand grew and pricewise from about 25-30 quid up to about 60-70. then it got spins here and there at venues, demand and price grew even more. price now? well, i had a few people interested in it so my price was either ok or cheap :rolleyes:

Edited by benji
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert