Persil Advert On Tv

• Replies 27
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Persil advert on TV

Couple of years back Persil had a brilliant song as backing to an advertisement and it's been bugging me ever since anyone know anything about it. persiladd.mp3

CAN'T HELP BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MYSELF AS WELL! I DID E-MAIL THE SOAP COMPANY AT THE TIME, WAS TOLD IT HAD BEEN PASSED ON THE THE RELEVANT DEP'T WHO WOULD REPLY! HA! HA!TWO YEARS ON & STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!

MAX..

Social source share

I'm sure at the time someone did speak to Persil who confirmed that it was a piece of music specially commisioned for the ad.

You are right Dave, emailed them myself and they sent me a reply, that they had been inundated with people enquiring what the tune was and where they could buy it. They confirmed that it had been specially done for the ad and was not available. But you never know?

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

What was the track Sky Sports were using last month to advertise all the finals in May?

Social source share

Persil advert on TV

Couple of years back Persil had a brilliant song as backing to an advertisement and it's been bugging me ever since anyone know anything about it. persiladd.mp3

Is it just me, but I'd love to know how you've got an MP3 of a Persil ad???? Maybe I need to stay in more?? :D

Social source share

What was the track Sky Sports were using last month to advertise all the finals in May?

Don't know if it's the same tune you're talking about but I heard an instrumental last weekend.

Nice tune!!!

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IT WAS?? mellow.gif

Edited by jobbo
Social source share

Don't know if it's the same tune you're talking about but I heard an instrumental last weekend.

Nice tune!!!

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IT WAS?? mellow.gif

As Ian said above,

Herbie Goins & The Night timers "Number 1 In Your Heart" UK Parlaphone?

Paul

Social source share

As Ian said above,

Herbie Goins & The Night timers "Number 1 In Your Heart" UK Parlaphone?

Paul

No, not that one!! It was an instrumental!!! huh.gif

ANY MORE OFFERS??

IT WAS PLAYED ADVERTISING THE FINAL SUNDAY MAN U/CHELSEA THING!!

Edited by jobbo
Social source share

No, not that one!! It was an instrumental!!! :lol:

ANY MORE OFFERS??

IT WAS PLAYED ADVERTISING THE FINAL SUNDAY MAN U/CHELSEA THING!!

Ive been gonna ask this question for weeks its the bbc sport, also just this last week its had some vocals added, DO IT, DO IT or something like that, seemed to recognise the instrumental mellow.gif

Social source share

You are right Dave, emailed them myself and they sent me a reply, that they had been inundated with people enquiring what the tune was and where they could buy it. They confirmed that it had been specially done for the ad and was not available. But you never know?
sounds like it was specially commisioned by the dreaded ian levine,oops, ph34r.gif:lol::lol: ,sorry...
Social source share

Ive been gonna ask this question for weeks its the bbc sport, also just this last week its had some vocals added, DO IT, DO IT or something like that, seemed to recognise the instrumental mellow.gif

You're right Harry. Now that I think of it, the tune was on Match Of The Day last Saturday night.

I recognised it too! :lol: Carol x

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Since we're on this theme does anyone know the last two on the Special K adverts? Both very bluesy female vocals. One is woman by swimming pool and the next was woman in kitchen.

Social source share

• 7 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert