Harold Melvin/mp3 Anyone?

• Replies 6
  • Views 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was djing saturday had a request for this, never heard of it can any of you kind people supply me with an mp3 so i can have a listen, THANKS IN ADVANCE HARRY :thumbsup:

It is not HM , H .........

I was told at the last Cleethorpes Pier all - nighter ( the one in January of this year , not the one in the 70s :lol: ) when JEV played it to an indifferent dancefloor - that it was allegedly Jerry Butler , and is one of JEV's - again allegedly - cobbled together jobs ........

It is very likely - as Sebastian states - to be MJ with the vocals pitched down to make it into / sound like a male vocal cut on the song : if it is a alternate take by HM , I will eat my old pit cap ........

If you listen closely to the clip that Sebastian has posted , and are familiar with MJ's vocal phrasing , you can tell the original has been tampered - again allegedly - with ..........

Harold Melvin - more like Harold Steptoe ............

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

It is not HM , H .........

I was told at the last Cleethorpes Pier all - nighter ( the one in January of this year , not the one in the 70s :lol: ) when JEV played it to an indifferent dancefloor - that it was allegedly Jerry Butler , and is one of JEV's - again allegedly - cobbled together jobs ........

It is very likely - as Sebastian states - to be MJ with the vocals pitched down to make it into / sound like a male vocal cut on the song : if it is a alternate take by HM , I will eat my old pit cap ........

If you listen closely to the clip that Sebastian has posted , and are familiar with MJ's vocal phrasing , you can tell the original has been tampered - again allegedly - with ..........

Harold Melvin - more like Harold Steptoe ............

Malc Burton

:thumbsup::lol::D Cheers malc, had a heated discussion over this one didn`t think it was right, thanks very much REGARDS HARRY

Social source share

The original 'untampered' version is now available on Kent CD "Soul For The Dancefloor" (as per my Avatar) alongside 21 other simply magnificent Millie J Recordings!

Buy it now.

You know it makes sense!

:thumbsup:

Sean

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soul-Dancefloor-Mi...5736&sr=8-1

As Sean say`s a Magnificent Cd,well recommended,a Big :lol: to Sean and the Kent Guys :D

Dave f.............

Social source share

Source Advert