Check This Guy's Collection

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WOW!!! some stuff in there aint there, GREEN EYED MONSTER TIME :wicked:

What I don't get is the guy indicates that he hasn't been buying 45's that long - a couple of years in fact. He seems to have accumulated a lot of titles in a short space of time which seems odd to say to least.

I haven't gone through the whole lot but a 10 minute browse was enough to impress me. You'd have thought a lot of the Northern titles would have been difficult to dig up wouldn't you? Unless the guy's a millionaire of course......

How was Saturday?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

What I don't get is the guy indicates that he hasn't been buying 45's that long - a couple of years in fact. He seems to have accumulated a lot of titles in a short space of time which seems odd to say to least.

I haven't gone through the whole lot but a 10 minute browse was enough to impress me. You'd have thought a lot of the Northern titles would have been difficult to dig up wouldn't you? Unless the guy's a millionaire of course......

How was Saturday?

Ian D :wicked:

Afternoon Ian,

it does say on his site that his list includes cd's and MP3's so maybe not that fantastic!!

Regards H

Social source share

Afternoon Ian,

it does say on his site that his list includes cd's and MP3's so maybe not that fantastic!!

Regards H

Trust me not to read the small print. :wicked:

My collection's far superior under those conditions! laugh.gif

In fact I've got tons of stuff he hasn't got!

I thought it was odd that he wasn't listing labels/numbers etc.......

Ian D :lol:

Social source share

Trust me not to read the small print. :D

My collection's far superior under those conditions! :wicked:

In fact I've got tons of stuff he hasn't got!

I thought it was odd that he wasn't listing labels/numbers etc.......

Ian D biggrin.gif

Its just a list of records, no samples, has he actualy got them??

Edited by Nocker
Social source share

Its just a list of records, no samples, has he actualy got them??

I dunno Nocker. g.gif

He's gone to an awful lot of trouble listing 'em all and building a bespoke website.

I just stumbled into this when I was looking for something else and it struck me as curious.....

Ian D :lol:

Social source share

He just likes collecting music, why don't you just see it for what it is, why try to speculate, my guess he doesn't know a soul record from a pop record, just looking at his A's section, he's got the Applejacks followed by the Appreciations that tells you everything you need to know. Mark

Social source share

I dunno Nocker. :thumbsup:

He's gone to an awful lot of trouble listing 'em all and building a bespoke website.

I just stumbled into this when I was looking for something else and it struck me as curious.....

Ian D :thumbup:

If he's just dumping an mp3 playlist it doesn't take a lot of time to list everything

Social source share

Interesting listing you'd need time to trawl through it.One that caught my eye was Dena Barnes - Who Am I,You Oughta Know.

Never heard of it titled like that,but does follow the lyrics could it be a test pressing etc????

Paul

Social source share

Interesting listing you'd need time to trawl through it.One that caught my eye was Dena Barnes - Who Am I,You Oughta Know.

Never heard of it titled like that,but does follow the lyrics could it be a test pressing etc????

Paul

Dena Barnes - Who am I, flipside to "if you ever walk out of my life" great track!

Social source share

Dena Barnes - Who am I, flipside to "if you ever walk out of my life" great track!

What I was saying Benji was I only know it titled as 'Who Am I' yet the guy(assuming it's a guy) has it listed as Who Am I,You Oughta Know. If he has the slightly different title it could indicate something we don't know about.

Anyway think i will email him to put my mind at rest.

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert