A Plea For Help! From All You Kind Hearted Soulies

This is a plea!! For your help!! From all of the *SUNSHINE GIRLS* we are holding our second charity event for "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" on the 27th June at "The Birchley Suite" J2 Oldbury, and we really need all the support we can possibly get from you please!!

So heres what you can do to help us, help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" :lol:

1. Donate a prize for the raffle that will be held on the night. It don,t matter how big or small :D everything would be gratefully recieved. thumbup.gif

2. Make a cash donation.....even if its only a pound,imagine how much that would amount to if all of you kind soul sourcers did that!! :) (It would be a cracking start thats for sure) :lol:

3. If you can attend on the charity night,we would be very grateful of your support. And also so would "Jumpin Joan" our special guest who so very kindly offered to DJ for us :lol: (and plus it would be nice to see you there anyway :) )

You can make your donations(whether it be cash or prize) by PM to me (Jellybean) aka Helen or (Shaunthesheep) aka Jane THANKYOU!!!

So please please please!!! Anything you can do to help us help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" will be :P so very very appreciated by all of the *SUNSHINE GIRLS" :P

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

• Replies 97
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nik Mak

Come on then who,s going to be the first one, to get the ball rolling on this then aye??? :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hey JB I've got a spare copy of Darrell Banks 'Open the door (to your Heart)' on UK Stateside that you are welcome to raffle. Just PM me with your address and I'll send it off to you asap.

Regards

Social source share

Chris Waterman has asked me to include the flyer for this event on the flip of the next Bidds July 5th flyer, so there will be 5000 of them out and about very soon.

They will be ready for next week, and I'll take them to Bidds on May 10th, so if any of you wanna let me know who to hand a load over to at Bidds I'll sort it out.

P.S. P.M. me your email addy and I'll send the artwork for loading up on here (had to alter it a bit due to printers requirements)

Regards

Mace

Social source share

Chris Waterman has asked me to include the flyer for this event on the flip of the next Bidds July 5th flyer, so there will be 5000 of them out and about very soon.

They will be ready for next week, and I'll take them to Bidds on May 10th, so if any of you wanna let me know who to hand a load over to at Bidds I'll sort it out.

P.S. P.M. me your email addy and I'll send the artwork for loading up on here (had to alter it a bit due to printers requirements)

Regards

Mace

Thanks Mace :boxing: i have pm,d you my email addy, and i will try and find out who you can pass a load of flyers onto at Bidds :lol: Cheers Mace :lol: and a BIG THANKYOU!! to you Chris for doing the flyers for us :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

Hey JB I've got a spare copy of Darrell Banks 'Open the door (to your Heart)' on UK Stateside that you are welcome to raffle. Just PM me with your address and I'll send it off to you asap.

Regards

Well thats very kind of you!! Sorry i did,nt answer you first :lol: so thankyou very much :boxing: i will PM you now!! :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

This is a plea!! For your help!! From all of the *SUNSHINE GIRLS* we are holding our third charity event for "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" on the 27th June at "The Birchley Suite" J2 Oldbury, and we really need all the support we can possibly get from you please!!

So heres what you can do to help us, help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital"

1. Donate a prize for the raffle that will be held on the night. It don,t matter how big or small :no: everything would be gratefully recieved.

2. Make a cash donation.....even if its only a pound,imagine how much that would amount to if all of you kind soul sourcers did that!! :lol: (It would be a cracking start thats for sure) :boxing:

3. If you can attend on the charity night,we would be very grateful of your support. And also so would "Jumpin Joan" our special guest who so very kindly offered to DJ for us :lol: (and plus it would be nice to see you there anyway :lol: )

You can make your donations(whether it be cash or prize) by PM to me (Jellybean) aka Helen or (Shaunthesheep) aka Jane THANKYOU!!!

So please please please!!! Anything you can do to help us help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" will be :lol: so very very appreciated by all of the *SUNSHINE GIRLS" :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Heres the flyer to confirm all the details,its also in the flyer forum :lol: Thankyou Mace :lol:

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

Guest swoz

LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU GIRLS.

MUST HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, SPEAK TO YOU SOON JELLYBEAN

SWOZ ( OLDIES UNLIMITED )

Social source share

Hey honey we've got a brand new copy of "Million dollars of rare soul" Jm's guide, we've got 2, would be more than happy to donate it to your cause :boxing: pm me your address honey luv lots Di xxxxxx

Social source share

HELEN

ORDER OF THE BOSS . PLEASE RESERVE 2 TICKETS FOR ME AT £50-00 EACH.

START THE BALL ROLLING

Hiya Swoz,

This charity event is not by ticket!! :lol: You can pay on the door!! :lol: But that is very generous of you and the boss :lol: to donate that much money :boxing: Thankyou so much for your generosity!! :lol: Hope to see you both soon. :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

Hey honey we've got a brand new copy of "Million dollars of rare soul" Jm's guide, we've got 2, would be more than happy to donate it to your cause :lol: pm me your address honey luv lots Di xxxxxx

Thats very kind of you Diane :boxing: thankyou very much, i have pm,d you with my addy :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Just to let you know!! That the raffle prize donations you generously donate can be of any description :boxing: they don,t have to be soul related :lol: and also don,t forget if you haven,t got a prize to donate :lol: you could make a cash donation,and it don,t matter how much this may be, cos any amount you can afford will be gratefully recieved :lol: Even if its only a quid,it all mounts up :lol:

Thankyou JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

This is a plea!! For your help!! From all of the *SUNSHINE GIRLS* we are holding our third charity event for "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" on the 27th June at "The Birchley Suite" J2 Oldbury, and we really need all the support we can possibly get from you please!!

So heres what you can do to help us, help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" :D

1. Donate a prize for the raffle that will be held on the night. It don,t matter how big or small :no: everything would be gratefully recieved. :rolleyes:

2. Make a cash donation.....even if its only a pound,imagine how much that would amount to if all of you kind soul sourcers did that!! :g: (It would be a cracking start thats for sure) :rolleyes:

3. If you can attend on the charity night,we would be very grateful of your support. And also so would "Jumpin Joan" our special guest who so very kindly offered to DJ for us :D (and plus it would be nice to see you there anyway :no: )

So please please please!!! Anything you can do to help us help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" will be :yes: so very very appreciated by all of the *SUNSHINE GIRLS" :no:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hello, If you want to PM me or email bicknellmark@aol.com your address I will sort out a couple of nice signed Soul Artists bits for you, which you will have to put in frames but will make a couple of nice raffle prizes, hope this helps in some small way.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Hello, If you want to PM me or email bicknellmark@aol.com your address I will sort out a couple of nice signed Soul Artists bits for you, which you will have to put in frames but will make a couple of nice raffle prizes, hope this helps in some small way.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Awh cheers Mark :rolleyes: it helps in a big way sweetheart :D thankyou so much, i will pm my addy to you right now!! I will get the frames for them no probs!! :rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Awh cheers Mark :rolleyes: it helps in a big way sweetheart :D thankyou so much, i will pm my addy to you right now!! I will get the frames for them no probs!! :rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Will sorth them out for you and get them down to you after the weekend ok, good luck and raise as much as you can.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Will sorth them out for you and get them down to you after the weekend ok, good luck and raise as much as you can.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Yes Mark after the weekend is fine :D and thanks for the good luck wishes, we intend to make as much as we possibly can for the "Birmingham childrens Hospital" :rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Yes Mark after the weekend is fine :D and thanks for the good luck wishes, we intend to make as much as we possibly can for the "Birmingham childrens Hospital" :rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi there me again had a bit of dig around and found a copy of the Montclairs 'Hung up on your Love on Paula. t's a real one but it has the wrong labels on it! Matrix numbers match original Paula release. It's a bit of an odd one so I've stuck that in with the Darrell Banks. Good luck again.

All the best.

Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

2tickets for the middleton niter on 12th july and 2 tickets for the xmas niter in december :D .

Social source share

Hi there me again had a bit of dig around and found a copy of the Montclairs 'Hung up on your Love on Paula. t's a real one but it has the wrong labels on it! Matrix numbers match original Paula release. It's a bit of an odd one so I've stuck that in with the Darrell Banks. Good luck again.

All the best.

Awh!! Bless your heart :D thankyou!! :rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Just to let you know!! That the raffle prize donations you generously donate can be of any description :D they don,t have to be soul related :no: and also don,t forget if you haven,t got a prize to donate :rolleyes: you could make a cash donation,and it don,t matter how much this may be, cos any amount you can afford will be gratefully recieved :rolleyes: Even if its only a quid,it all mounts up :D

Thankyou JB xxxKTFxxx

hi jellybean, i'm sure i can find you a few things for the raffle!! & can also throw in 3 pairs of nye tickets for broad lane club!! keep up the good work bab's!!

max..

Social source share

hi jellybean, i'm sure i can find you a few things for the raffle!! & can also throw in 3 pairs of nye tickets for broad lane club!! keep up the good work bab's!!

max..

Hiya Sweetheart,

Thankyou very much for the tickets your a star!! :D

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Guest shaunthesheep

Regards

Mace

hi Mace,

Thanks for all your help. I have also pm'd you with my email address and I will be attending bidds as normal so you can hand the flyers over to Me.

Anyone of you kind soulies can also pm me or jellybean with your donations.

Many Thanks to you all. smile.gif

Jane (shaunthesheep)

Social source share

Guest shaunthesheep

Well we have lots of lovely goodies for the raffle so far :thumbsup: like records,tickets,pictures,cd,s,cash thumbup.gif .......... but no cuddly toy yet :no::no:

JB xxxKTFxxx

HI Helen,

Keep up the good work.

A very big thanks to all of you who have pm'd JB so far with your donations, its fantastic.

At our last charity Night we raised £504.00 so we would like to raise even more this time, and as jellybean has said it can be anything to raffle.

And I would just like to add that Suzy is still in the back ground, giving me advice and shouting at me. :sleep3: When she is well enough, she will be back on soul source badgering you all :lol: .

So folks come and make it a night to remember and help us raise as much monies as we can for BIRMINGHAM CHILDRENS HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!

Jane & Suzy xx

Social source share

hi Mace,

Thanks for all your help. I have also pm'd you with my email address and I will be attending bidds as normal so you can hand the flyers over to Me.

Anyone of you kind soulies can also pm me or jellybean with your donations.

Many Thanks to you all. smile.gif

Jane (shaunthesheep)

Will do Jane.

Regards

Mace

Social source share

Hi there,

Not sure if it'll be any good to you but I've got a 8 by 10 framed still from the film quadrophenia signed by Toyah Wilcox and Phil Daniels that your welcome to in case ya get any Mods turning up ! PM me your addy if ya want it.

Good luck for the night

Ian

Social source share

Hi there,

Not sure if it'll be any good to you but I've got a 8 by 10 framed still from the film quadrophenia signed by Toyah Wilcox and Phil Daniels that your welcome to in case ya get any Mods turning up ! PM me your addy if ya want it.

Good luck for the night

Ian

Thankyou very much Ian for your donation shades.gif and your good luck wishes,they are very much appreciated!! :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Hi, don't know how to do a PM (sorry new to these forum thingys) but if you can tell me or send me one I will forward £20 to your address. cheers

Hiya,

I have PM,d you with my address, thankyou so much for your donation :D i have also given you instructions on how to make a PM :) and to read a PM you need to click on "My controls" at the top of the page, then on your inbox and then you can then read your PM,s. thumbup.gif Hope i,ve made it clear enough for you, just let me know if your unsure. :P

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Guest shaunthesheep

Hi there,

Good luck for the night

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thank you very much for your donation. We do have a few Mods & scooterists that come so that will be a much sort after prize.

all the best.

Jane

Social source share

Guest shaunthesheep

Thank you to all the peeps who have donated money, goods etc,. so far IT has restored my faith in people.

We, THE SUNSHINE GIRLS, appreciate every single donation however big or small.

Thanks and hope some of you can make the night.

JANE

Social source share

Thank you to all the peeps who have donated money, goods etc,. so far IT has restored my faith in people.

We, THE SUNSHINE GIRLS, appreciate every single donation however big or small.

Thanks and hope some of you can make the night.

JANE

Are there any hotels/B+B's close by by any chance

Regards

Ian

Social source share

Heres the flyer to confirm all the details,its also in the flyer forum :) Thankyou Mace shades.gif

I'll find you a bundle of cd's or something Helen, good ones. Send them with your record, won't be this afternoon but either tomorrow morning or soon as the p.o. opens

p.s. the spelling of compere is slightly wrong :P

Social source share

I'll find you a bundle of cd's or something Helen, good ones. Send them with your record, won't be this afternoon but either tomorrow morning or soon as the p.o. opens

p.s. the spelling of compere is slightly wrong :P

Cheers for your donation Pete shades.gif you can send the CD,s when ever cos we got 2 months to go yet, but i wants me record ASAP :):thumbsup:

JB xxxKTFxxx P.S Trust you to spot the spelling mistake :D

Social source share

Hi Jellybean

Thanks for postal details.

Will send the promised "Lilliput Lane" type items ASAP.

Bank holiday this weekend so more than likely it will be

Tuesday when i get them away

Good luck once again

Gaz

Cheers gaz - your a star :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Guest Suzy

Hi Everyone,

Suzy here.........

I just had to come on here and say THANKYOU so much to everyone who has donated to this very worthy cause...BIRMINGHAM CHILDRENS HOSPITAL...and to our second forth coming charity night on 27th June 2008.

I also have to say a BIG THANKYOU TO JB (HELEN) & JANE for all their hard work, they are truly doing a great job whilst i have been out of action. This is going to be a great night!!.... please remember every penny we raise goes to B C H to help these children. So please give whatever you can. As the girls have already said no matter how small the donation.

Once again many, many Thanks to all.

Suzy xx

Social source share

Hi Everyone,

Suzy here.........

I just had to come on here and say THANKYOU so much to everyone who has donated to this very worthy cause...BIRMINGHAM CHILDRENS HOSPITAL...and to our second forth coming charity night on 27th June 2008.

I also have to say a BIG THANKYOU TO JB (HELEN) & JANE for all their hard work, they are truly doing a great job whilst i have been out of action. This is going to be a great night!!.... please remember every penny we raise goes to B C H to help these children. So please give whatever you can. As the girls have already said no matter how small the donation.

Suzy xx

Mom Great to see your post on here ! Hope you are ok and Hopefully see you soon. Just spoken to Bill and he will get me some Numbers for B&Bs and Hotels Near to Jct 2 , there are 2 that are easy walking distance to the Venue , I will post the numbers as soon Bill contact me back. I will sort some Cds out and get some signed stuff from some of the artitst's I'm working with at The Moment. Anyhing else i can do to help out just Pm , well done to all The girls and a very special well done to Jane and Jellybean well done wink.gif

Social source share

Hi Everyone,

Suzy here.........

Suzy xx

Hiya Suzy, :D

Its lovely to hear from you my sweet :wub: me & Jane are just helping things along a bit, its only two months away so thought we had best make a start. Because you know how time flys, :D and it will be here before we now it. rolleyes.gif Must say the response as been ~ FANTASTIC ~ so far :D

So a BIG!! Thankyou to all of you that have donated to "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" so far your all *S*T*A*R*S* :lol::lol:

And Suzy you take very good care of yourself won,t you!! :lol:

Loves you Suzy :wub:

JB xxxKTF xxx

Social source share

I would just like to ask all of you kind souls that are making donations, to please post what you are donating on this thread thumbsup.gif And me or Jane will then PM you with our addresses, and also if you are making a cash donation and wish to send a cheque......please make it payable to "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" thankyou!! :D

JB xxxKTFxxx :lol:

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share