Orig / Boot Info Please, Billy Kennedy - If I Was A Kid

Dean

All info welcome. Just got a package from a reputable dealer Billy Kennedy - If I was A Kid on Silver Records. Big record around 1976/77 if memory not failing too much. Exactly the same as what I presumed was a boot. Vinyl, no stamp or delta, neatly etched in run-out is JE UR528-A IF I WAS A KID . Flip side Secret Love (similar style markings).

Either I now have 2 nice originals or I have a frown and 2 boots. I fear the latter, but it's occured to me that I don't think I've ever seen a different one.

Any help? Thanks in anticipation, Dean.

post-5677-1209576168_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

All info welcome. Just got a package from a reputable dealer Billy Kennedy - If I was A Kid on Silver Records. Big record around 1976/77 if memory not failing too much. Exactly the same as what I presumed was a boot. Vinyl, no stamp or delta, neatly etched in run-out is JE UR528-A IF I WAS A KID . Flip side Secret Love (similar style markings).

Either I now have 2 nice originals or I have a frown and 2 boots. I fear the latter, but it's occured to me that I don't think I've ever seen a different one.

Any help? Thanks in anticipation, Dean.

Mine's the same and I got it from Soul Bowl about 10 years ago, never booted as far as I know?!!!

Social source share

Mine's the same and I got it from Soul Bowl about 10 years ago, never booted as far as I know?!!!

Hopefull, I'm often guilty of presuming some I've had for many years are boots as they were purchased in the height of 70s boot selling from local shops. Had a Frank Beverly and the Butlers Sassy demo for £2 off the same display wall - thought that was a boot for a while!

Thanks for the info

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert