Just Got A Unexpected Reminder

If I have to explain more than I write,

then you wouldn't understand anyway huh.gif

Plans for the weekend went tits up so I decide to sort my records out.

I play something I ain't heard for a long time

Walter Jackson "After You"

Oh I love Soul Music ..... :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If I have to explain more than I write,

then you wouldn't understand anyway huh.gif

Plans for the weekend went tits up so I decide to sort my records out.

I play something I ain't heard for a long time

Walter Jackson "After You"

Oh I love Soul Music ..... :lol:

Dolly sounds just as good at home mate sometimes and in certain instances even better, one on one with a 1210 and a box of records......bliss, pure bliss, often ask myself if it makes you any less a soul fan if you don't attend gigs that much anymore and the answer is no of course it don't, still get a buzz when those brown packages hit the mat, still holds a magic for me to sit down and play a few tunes, no dance floor to please or worry about, it's not the golden rule that going to venues somehow makes it all the more special it can't do, sure it's good to share the music with others but a quality tune is a quality tune be it alone or with a 1000 people.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Got to agree with you both. I dont get out nearly as much as Id like to for vaious reasons but one is Id rather spend my money on vinyl than spend a couple of hundred quid travelling getting wasted and a hotel room. When I get home from offshore on Tuesday Ive a couple or 3 of the little brown square ones waiting for me and IM all excited..even when I know what they are too....SAD maybe but as happy as a blind poof in a sausage factory..ITS JUST AS GOOD BLARING AT HOME where I can lsten to what I want to hear and when you know its YOURS too its even better. Makes me moist....just love dropping the stylus on a new record to my box for the first time on my decks even when Ive heard it a hundred times..gives me the shivers...maybe thats cause IM naked too..haha..It makes you no less of a soul fan.

the Gasher .....................naked and shivering

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert