Tyre Kickers

Guest mikecook

I hate tyre kickers. i recently sent a pack of records off to a guy who had agreed to buy - at a very good price that left him room for him to double his money.

2 weeks down the line no money for the records sent in good faith - he is sending records back but this does not include my origanal £5 postage costs.

Tyre kickers are assholes - you know who you are wanker.gif

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Souljunkie

On the topic of buying/selling i bought a record from some guy in USA from ebay

anyway i paid instantly after winning the bidding, this was almost 3 weeks ago

now still no record, do any of you know how long it should take to arrive ?

I tried contacting the guy through ebay but uprisingly enough it wouldn't send, so

i thought the only other way would be to dispute through paypal, the guy responded

by saying he sent it and couldn't believe i was moaning after only 2 weeks , i replied

and simply mentioned i was only enquiring the whereabouts and haven't heard a word

since :lol:

Social source share

As a (relatively) proud Englishman, I must take exception to one specific part of the original thread. The people referred to as 'tyre kickers' are most definitely 'ARSEholes' not 'ASSholes'. I note that the correct English use and spelling of 'tyre' (as opposed to the American 'tire')is in operation. It surely follows that the English 'Arse' should take preference over the more inferior American 'ass'. Or an I talking out of at least one of them?!

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

On the topic of buying/selling i bought a record from some guy in USA from ebay

anyway i paid instantly after winning the bidding, this was almost 3 weeks ago

now still no record, do any of you know how long it should take to arrive ?

I tried contacting the guy through ebay but uprisingly enough it wouldn't send, so

i thought the only other way would be to dispute through paypal, the guy responded

by saying he sent it and couldn't believe i was moaning after only 2 weeks , i replied

and simply mentioned i was only enquiring the whereabouts and haven't heard a word

since :lol:

I've had records that take 5 weeks from the U.S, it just seems really hit and miss but a few days ago i got a single from Canada in a matter of days..?

Ste.

Social source share

As a (relatively) proud Englishman, I must take exception to one specific part of the original thread. The people referred to as 'tyre kickers' are most definitely 'ARSEholes' not 'ASSholes'. I note that the correct English use and spelling of 'tyre' (as opposed to the American 'tire')is in operation. It surely follows that the English 'Arse' should take preference over the more inferior American 'ass'. Or an I talking out of at least one of them?!

this guy that i refer to is the ASShole of all ARSEholes, innit? :lol:

Social source share

I hate guys who order from my sales list but dont send the money then when i email them to remind them about their purchase they dont reply.

I can never understand anyone ordering a record they have no intention of sending for. Meanwhile i have told other prospective buyers that the record has already sold.

Really pisses me off...

Chris

Social source share

I hate guys who order from my sales list but dont send the money then when i email them to remind them about their purchase they dont reply.

I can never understand anyone ordering a record they have no intention of sending for. Meanwhile i have told other prospective buyers that the record has already sold.

Really pisses me off...

Chris

I had someone on here reserve 11 records a couple of weeks ago and didn't pay for any of them - the same situation as Chris - I'd turned other people down on them

Kev

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Mike me old mucker, the old adage applies...don't trust no one.....btw weren't you sending me over your entire record collection so I could have a look...I'll send 'em back..promise wink.gif

KTF

Baz

I hate tyre kickers. i recently sent a pack of records off to a guy who had agreed to buy - at a very good price that left him room for him to double his money.

2 weeks down the line no money for the records sent in good faith - he is sending records back but this does not include my origanal £5 postage costs.

Tyre kickers are assholes - you know who you are wanker.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert