Jay Wiggins

Mr Manship has a track on his auction by Jay Wiggins (Tears of a Lover) Solid Label. Had this in my DJ box for a couple of years but never quite found the right time to play it.

I have no idea how I came across it. Said to be tough to find, has anyone else played it?

I think it could go with spins.

What da think.

Pat

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mr Manship has a track on his auction by Jay Wiggins (Tears of a Lover) Solid Label. Had this in my DJ box for a couple of years but never quite found the right time to play it.

I have no idea how I came across it. Said to be tough to find, has anyone else played it?

I think it could go with spins.

What da think.

Pat

Its a lovely record, Pat.

My copy is quite worn, otherwise I'd certainly have played it more over the years.

Never been able to replace it with a good condition copy, so yes, it is a tough one!

A very underrated voice, Jay Wiggins.

Sean

Edited by Sean Hampsey
Social source share

Guest Craig A Butler

Flynny

Be very interested in a sound clip o that one mate.

Pat

Have played "Tears Of A Lover" on the rare occasions that I've DJ'd over the years. It is something that's been around since the mid-80's but for some strange reason has never taken off.

ATB, Craig

Social source share

Have played "Tears Of A Lover" on the rare occasions that I've DJ'd over the years. It is something that's been around since the mid-80's but for some strange reason has never taken off.

ATB, Craig

saw the auction and had a look for one got one from craig moerer for $75.00 not bad just waiting for it to arrive, have been told it normally goes for around £100.00 will give it a spin next monthat junction 17 and then greatstone, see how it goes.

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert