Lewie & 7 Days

Hi,

the rare`Lewie & 7 Days - You`ve Been Cheatin/You`re The Reason` (Skipper Rec.) is known by some (think Levine played the B-Side at the Rocket a few years ago).

To the experts who are on here:

Do you have some infos about another record on the label (Lewie & 7 Days - What You Never Had (Skipper 6773))?

Quality?

Price?

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

the rare`Lewie & 7 Days - You`ve Been Cheatin/You`re The Reason` (Skipper Rec.) is known by some (think Levine played the B-Side at the Rocket a few years ago).

To the experts who are on here:

Do you have some infos about another record on the label (Lewie & 7 Days - What You Never Had (Skipper 6773))?

Quality?

Price?

Craig Moerer has had 'What You Never Had' up for ages at $75 and is still up on Gemm now. He did have it on eBay aswell, but that seems to have gone, so presumably the Gemm listing will disappear in a few days. - Have seen a few over the years, never this much though. As to quality, I don't think I've ever heard it, just end up seeing it when looking for 'You've Been Cheating'

Cheers

Mick

https://northern-soul-records.com

https://motownsound.co.uk

Social source share

It's a nice, though mediocre midtempo track with a pretty dodgy version of Night Train on the flip.

Useless at soundclips but pm me your postal addy and I'll send you a CD with it on.

CM had it listed for some ridicoulously high price at first, but then reduced it to $75.

Johnny Beggs sold a copy of 'You've been cheating' last year, and one went through ebay a few months back....hard record to find, and a great tune to boot thumbsup.gif

regards

Mace

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert