When You Get Addicted To A Tune

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

You know when you sing a tune to yourself and cannot get it out of your head.

What is the latest one for you

MIne - Its the Magicians - Keep your hands off my baby

Im now having to go upstairs to get my hourly fix of it :wicked::ohmy:

Right just had my hourly fix and I am off my head with it- Its like being an alcoholic - I need another listen

Its driving me batty

I was even jumping around flapping my arms like a bird to the tune

Social source share

Right just had my hourly fix and I am off my head with it- Its like being an alcoholic - I need another listen

Its driving me batty

Ernie, showin' my ignorance, any chance of a refosoul clip of it?

Social source share

Its driving me batty

nice tune Ernie, know what you mean when a tune gets in your head, for some reason I got it with Ultimates - Girl Ive Been Trying To Tell you, known the tune for years but it got played and I went potty on it for a bit, couldn't stop playin' it?

Edited by billb
Social source share

nice tune Ernie, know what you mean when a tune gets in your head, for some reason I got it with Ultimates - Girl Ive Been Trying To Tell you, known the tune for years but it got played and I went potty on it for a bit, couldn't stop playin' it?

yes but the ultimates is a dreamy record whereas the magicians is a mad bang your feet on the floor tune but yes i love the ultimates - great record

Social source share

yes but the ultimates is a dreamy record whereas the magicians is a mad bang your feet on the floor tune but yes i love the ultimates - great record

I know where you're comin' from but Oldham nighter last night, three hours kip, pub this afternoon, I need to come down, dreamy tunes at the mo, stompin' bang yer feeters Wed/Thurs

keep smilin'

Social source share

Im now having to go upstairs to get my hourly fix of it :wicked::ohmy:

No what you mean Ernie

for me it's the Spindles - To Make you Mine

just love it

Steve A.

Social source share

Mines Chuck Corby & the chancers - Happy go lucky :thumbsup: i have to listen to it at least 5 times aday :thumbup: its so bright and breezy and it makes me happy xxx

Social source share

Mines Chuck Corby & the chancers - Happy go lucky :thumbsup: i have to listen to it at least 5 times aday :thumbup: its so bright and breezy and it makes me happy xxx

I am struggling with the ascots - 'just a few feet from the gutter' at the moment, I cant seem to get it out of my head, keep playing a poor quality MP3 cos no one will sell me a copy :yes:

Social source share

yes love the "ultimates" sheer quality! at the mo the one i can't get out of playing is "cookie scott" i don't care just too good!!

max..

Social source share

Guest Catfish

Mr Cool Charles Spurling but I think Jackie Trent and Tony Hatch could catch up. Will have to see what happens when I go into auto pilot.

Have recently just heard Essex IV - My heart just can't take it- which is getting about 10 listens a day in the car on way to and from work at present. Fastest way to get completely sick of it and avoid spending money!

Just trying to get over the argument I had about the bloody Prestatyn building by thinking about something else.. My God I had no idea I could wind people up so easily..

Michele

Social source share

I came across Jimmy James - Hey Girl on ebay couple of days ago......had,nt heard it for ages and i,ve had it in my head ever since.............don,t mind though love that toon :D but i did,nt manage to get it :thumbsup: its on me wants list now :thumbsup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

it can be found on a lp too

Social source share

Im now having to go upstairs to get my hourly fix of it ohmy.gif:lol:

Thats it I need to be sectioned - I could understand playing it so much if I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous and kept thinking to myself (Keep your hands off my baby - pretty baybay!) but im totally single an this is doing my head in. Played it at 6.30am this morning when I got up - Some poeple have acoffee , somepeople have fag first! Me I put the Magicians on and start bloody dancing in my undies!

Is there a "Soul Psychiatrist" on this site please cos I need help. Maybe I need a dose of Tolbert or the sensations or something! HELP ME Please Help ME! :lol::(:ohmy:

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Thats it I need to be sectioned - I could understand playing it so much if I had a girlfriend who was gorgeous and kept thinking to myself (Keep your hands off my baby - pretty baybay!) but im totally single an this is doing my head in. Played it at 6.30am this morning when I got up - Some poeple have acoffee , somepeople have fag first! Me I put the Magicians on and start bloody dancing in my undies!

Is there a "Soul Psychiatrist" on this site please cos I need help. Maybe I need a dose of Tolbert or the sensations or something! HELP ME Please Help ME! :lol::lol::(

It makes no deferens if i play it early morning or late at night it still sounds bloody marvellous to me as well so don't worry it's much better for you than a fag or Coffey :ohmy:

That's fag as in cigarette thumbsup.gif

Steve J

Social source share

It's Friday morning and I'm still on the "dreamy stuff"

Luther Ingram - Get to me

It's got to me!

Social source share

Have recently just heard Essex IV - My heart just can't take it- which is getting about 10 listens a day in the car on way to and from work at present. Fastest way to get completely sick of it and avoid spending money!

Just trying to get over the argument I had about the bloody Prestatyn building by thinking about something else.. My God I had no idea I could wind people up so easily..

Michele

I find that if you have more than 1 record it makes them all sound better :D .

:D Prestatyn what's the argument, I can imagine.Party A I think you will find Eugene Fressinet built the building,Party B oh no you don't! I think you will find Peter Behrens did the building and Eugene did the interiors. Party A :unsure: Well really I have never been so flabber gasted You bounder sir :D .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert