Embers

Been following a thread on sales section with intrest about this on blue issue, a question was raised as to wether it was a blue or black issue? to wich i replied it only came out on BLUE, was then told that it did indeed come out on black issue WOW!!!!! never heard of that before, any info on this :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been following a thread on sales section with intrest about this on blue issue, a question was raised as to wether it was a blue or black issue? to wich i replied it only came out on BLUE, was then told that it did indeed come out on black issue WOW!!!!! never heard of that before, any info on this :lol:

Wow!!!!! Indeed.

A scan Anyone?

Never seen it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Wow!!!!! Indeed.

A scan Anyone?

Never seen it. :lol:

DOUBLE WOW! roger as you`ll probably have noticed in my previous topics ive allways been intrested and collected black issues, but never heard of this one, apparantly mick smith owned a copy, its a first for me don`t know about you? as with you i`d love to see a scan of this ANYONE :thumbsup:

Social source share

DOUBLE WOW! roger as you`ll probably have noticed in my previous topics ive allways been intrested and collected black issues, but never heard of this one, apparantly mick smith owned a copy, its a first for me don`t know about you? as with you i`d love to see a scan of this ANYONE :lol:

No such thing mate.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert