• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

And how good did it sound last night?

Great stuff :rolleyes:

ps: what's the going rate for this now?

it always sounds awesome joan,one mo & me will always play out,wherever we are, just about as good as it gets,along with roosevevelt mathews thumbup.gif:lol::lol:

was lots of great records played last night,joan, was a good night for sure.

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

And how good did it sound last night?

Great stuff :ohmy:

ps: what's the going rate for this now?

Still got the tape you gave me in the 80s with this on, Joan...

Absolute MAGIC !!

Tough one to find, not the kind of 45 you tire of, is it ?

Social source share

The last one on ebay was just before Xmas. It was a VG+ and that went for £220
You are right John. It was me who got it, I asked Joan to guess how much I had paid for it not so long ago and she said £100, I replied "forget it Joan, Its disappeared" I think its quoted as £100 in JM,s book but I think if someone can get it for that, they,ve been lucky. Its been on the wants thread before, about 18 months ago without coming up trumps.

Regards

Kev

Social source share

You are right John. It was me who got it, I asked Joan to guess how much I had paid for it not so long ago and she said £100, I replied "forget it Joan, Its disappeared" I think its quoted as £100 in JM,s book but I think if someone can get it for that, they,ve been lucky. Its been on the wants thread before, about 18 months ago without coming up trumps.

Regards

Kev

Thing is... its only when you stop and think about it that you realise that you never see it for sale.

I can only seem to recall seeing one other for sale in all the years since I got it... which Russ so kindly pointed out was in the 80s.

Thanks Russ - not :thumbup:

So looking at it again... I reckon you got a bargain Kev... and how good did it sound on Friday night!

GREAT STUFF :)

Social source share

Regards

Kev

I had a simlar conversation about the price when it came up and thought it could have reached £250. I watched it just to see what it went for.

It was a Rod Dearlove play at Thorn and he wrote about it in Voices when he did the X-over article and I thought it was well known. It's a firm favourite with Andy Mann.

Its a shame Come Alive isn't up to the standard of I Don't Mind and I was quite surprised when I saw that its the official A side.

With prices jumping overnight these days and a play at Yarmouth, whats it worth now?

Its a definate keeper......

Social source share

Source Advert