• Replies 37
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

And more of the same,£50

Used to go for three figures not so long back, but does seem to have come down in price last couple of years.

Tom Jones version is good, but the original's still the greatest! :thumbsup:

Edited by Ian Sims
Social source share

Used to go for three figures not so long back, but does seem to have come down in price last couple of years.

There were loads of them on ebay a couple of years ago, went for around 50-60 dollars every time.

I'm with the Tom Jones fans, kept that but sold on every BEK I've had.

Edited by paultp
Social source share

There were loads of them on ebay a couple of years ago, went for around 50-60 dollars every time.

I'm with the Tom Jones fans, kept that but sold on every BEK I've had.

Tom Jones version wasn't issued as a single was it?

Social source share

Tom Jones version wasn't issued as a single was it?

Was too!!mini LP Pikey`s dog owns...........well a 7" should count,shouldnt it!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

The Tom Jones version is on an LP which I've seen go for £3.50 on ebay recently.

It's also on a 6 track Parrot EP - so I take it that's a 12" EP?

-Kev.

No 7" six tracker plays at 33 tho`.

Social source share

Ben E King rarest form is on a beaut Green & White Aussie Atlantic issue !!!

Expect to pay a minimum 75 quid for one of these .... if you can find one for sale that is ...

I found one at Tunbridge Wells record fair in the late 80's - sold it for £30, which was a lot of money for something pretty unknown at the time....soon regretted it.

Anyway I think you'll find the rarest form is actually the UK Atlantic demo - blank yellow demo labels with handwritten titles - 3 known copies

Social source share

:thumbsup: Still sounding a lot like an EP our Ken!

Ooh that's a bit whiffy! :thumbsup:

It`ll fit in a play box tho`Simhead old boy. :P and they are called mini-lps :thumbsup:

Whiffy i think the iffy recording dont help,sounds like its being sent from outa`space.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Ken,

I've turned a spare up - sleevless though.

Got owt nice to swap for it?

Will sort something Pikey,just dont know what at the mo` :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest SteveSnow

Thanks Ken. Like you say - it'll fit in the box.

Just gotta find out if the Mexican 4 track EP is 45rpm now - just to make things easy 'cos I know I'm gonna forget to switch speed. :thumbsup:

-Kev

:thumbsup:

Hi Kev - it is 45rpm.

Steve

Social source share

has it got "i get carried away" on it cause thats on the lp and its ace,

The 33rpm 6 track EP on Parrot has this, but not the 45rpm 4 track EP. Can't say I've heard it.

Still trying to come to terms with the possibility of playing any Tom Jones track really wink.gif . They sound the business but somehow just don't sit right with me. It's a personal thing.

-Kev

Edited by KevinKent
Social source share

Guest gfarrington

Ben E King - I Can't Break The News - Atco (6390)- Ex condition

Price please?

i have a nice black issue (canadian) in my sales box @200 which may seem a bit pricey but how many do you see , i look through every record box at niters & have only seen two so far

gaz

Social source share

i have a nice black issue (canadian) in my sales box @200 which may seem a bit pricey but how many do you see , i look through every record box at niters & have only seen two so far

gaz

Thats cause theyre all in Canada dont you think !!i see loads of dealers going to Canada all the time for there tunes............seen 2 is loads these days.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert