Ghetto Children On Roulette

Guest stromberg

Guest stromberg

for sale:

Ghetto Children : It's not easy to say goodbye/ Don't take your love from me Roulette

record in ex condition,

for only 60 UKP, plus 3 UKP postage from germany,

Paypal please

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stromberg

If Chris Anderton listed it as sold for £100, then he sold it.

He's a straight down the middle kind of bloke and your use of the term "apparently" is out of order.

agree with you!

Social source share

If Chris Anderton listed it as sold for £100, then he sold it.

He's a straight down the middle kind of bloke and your use of the term "apparently" is out of order.

If a list says a record is priced at £100 and has "sold" next to it ,does'nt mean it sold for £100 :yes:

"Apparently" , may be a wrong choice of word but think we know what he mean's by it.

I don't think it was in any way meant as a personal swipe at Chris and certainly does'nt merit being pulled up about it no.gif

"OUT OF ORDER" DITTO!

Social source share

If a list says a record is priced at £100 and has "sold" next to it ,does'nt mean it sold for £100 g.gif

"Apparently" , may be a wrong choice of word but think we know what he mean's by it.

I don't think it was in any way meant as a personal swipe at Chris and certainly does'nt merit being pulled up about it :boxing:

"OUT OF ORDER" DITTO!

I agree nev it was just a term of phrase as i read it not a swipe.....come on joe calm down, calm down (said in scouse accent) :thumbsup:

Geeoooordie

Social source share

I agree nev it was just a term of phrase as i read it not a swipe.....come on joe calm down, calm down (said in scouse accent) :thumbsup:

Geeoooordie

Bloody hell Ian,

Took me all this time to get used to your Geordie accent err & your Tyke accent as well so don't you go all Scouse on us :boxing:

Agreed on the price though.

£60 a bargain as normally seen nearer the £100 mark.

Social source share

Calm down...no one is offended or gettin mad...!!

Just honoured to be the topic of a debate on soul-source actually!

I sold a mates copy from my April list at £100. Its a fair price...I only got one call on it....figured i could maybe sell another in the near future..... I enjoy selling records i like.

Chris.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert