Duffys Dancers/soul Sourcers Live On German Tv

Yes Liam credit where credits due!! I "supplied" my girlfiend for this show. And where's my thanks?

Paul, not being funny mate but I know how much time and effort Liam has put into this and all you've done is pass on a phone number. I don't believe that entitles you to any credit really.

:thumbsup:laugh.gif

Social source share

• Replies 67
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes Liam credit where credits due!! I "supplied" my girlfiend for this show. And where's my thanks?

Paul, not being funny mate but I know how much time and effort Liam has put into this and all you've done is pass on a phone number. I don't believe that entitles you to any credit really.

I need a girlfriend can you supply me wi`one,ta ! Ken

Social source share

Guest rachel

I "supplied" my girlfiend for this show.

"PaulB becomes pimp shocker!" - and I thought you were such a nice young man :thumbsup:

I can't believe we're still debating this after how many weeks?! But hey if people still feel there's mileage in it.. lets not go down the road of personal bickering though eh?

Social source share

Correct me if im wrong Paul, didnt you actually get paid for your part in this and your girlfriend?! I dont mind sorting stuff, but when you get attitudes like this, it sort of pi--es me off. It was Liam who asked for the third girl. He obviously didnt have one or he wouldnt have needed Danielle? :thumbsup:wink.gif

Social source share

As an addition, when the video guys got in touch with me pre - 'Duffy' casting, I suggested they should use Jazz dancers for footwork. The director and producer said thay had never heard of the Jazz dancers or Jazz scene.!! Low and behold they are now talking about using Jazz dancers for her next release! mmmm wonder where that idea came from? So you see, when things are provided free of charge and no credit is given or the source ir denied, it can be a p-ss off! All im saying is I provided Danielle. Full Stop! :thumbsup:

Social source share

As an addition, when the video guys got in touch with me pre - 'Duffy' casting, I suggested they should use Jazz dancers for footwork. The director and producer said thay had never heard of the Jazz dancers or Jazz scene.!! Low and behold they are now talking about using Jazz dancers for her next release! mmmm wonder where that idea came from? So you see, when things are provided free of charge and no credit is given or the source ir denied, it can be a p-ss off! All im saying is I provided Danielle. Full Stop! :thumbsup:

Thats all yer`mates sorted then,do jazz dancers get more Euro`s..........Jazz dancing is a bit fast in it,for Duffy type music maybe,count me in anyway i can jazz dance or is that can can can.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Correct me if im wrong Paul, didnt you actually get paid for your part in this and your girlfriend?! I dont mind sorting stuff, but when you get attitudes like this, it sort of pi--es me off. It was Liam who asked for the third girl. He obviously didnt have one or he wouldnt have needed Danielle? :thumbsup:wink.gif

From what I've heard John told Liam he knew someone and John gave him the phone number. Jill got paid for it, as did everyone else. I didn't get any money as I wasn't in the video. It was Paul Walker not me.

There's a few girls that could have been asked but Danielle was recommended early doors. It wasn't a case of they couldn't find anyone.

Anyway its nothing to do with me really. Not after falling out with anyone.

I thought the video was really good. If an artist decides to do something like this then whether you like it or not you would want it to be done well. Almost all of them are on the scene and very good dancers in my opinion. The entire performance was shaped around the dancers and it worked very well.

But we all like a good slagging of this kind of thing don't we.

Social source share

I was asked to organise the dancers, i asked Jon who came back and recommended Danielle so technically it was Jon who recommended Danielle who i then asked and confirmed... Oh you are a nosy bunch eh!! :thumbsup: oh shit i better phone Mr Nestle for Supplying my cereal this morning!!...i've a busy day ahead of me... THANKS EVERYONE!!

LOL Liam

what was it frosties then ??

Mand wink.gif

Social source share

From what I've heard John told Liam he knew someone and John gave him the phone number. Jill got paid for it, as did everyone else. I didn't get any money as I wasn't in the video. It was Paul Walker not me.

There's a few girls that could have been asked but Danielle was recommended early doors. It wasn't a case of they couldn't find anyone.

I thought the video was really good. If an artist decides to do something like this then whether you like it or not you would want it to be done well. Almost all of them are on the scene and very good dancers in my opinion. The entire performance was shaped around the dancers and it worked very well.

They didnt ask me sad.gif

Mand ( not bitter) :thumbsup:

Social source share

As I said earlier mate, im totally for it. So its not me whos slagging it. What you heard and fact are obviously different. Thats the trouble with hearsay. Danielle is a great dancer and did the business i think. As you say and agree, she was recommended...by me! Early doors. I would of thought early doors is not needing to ask anyone, because you know plenty of good dancers, have their numbers, call them and thats it?! correct me if im wrong.? :thumbsup:

Social source share

As I said earlier mate, im totally for it. So its not me whos slagging it. What you heard and fact are obviously different. Thats the trouble with hearsay. Danielle is a great dancer and did the business i think. As you say and agree, she was recommended...by me! Early doors. I would of thought early doors is not needing to ask anyone, because you know plenty of good dancers, have their numbers, call them and thats it?! correct me if im wrong.? wink.gif

I didn't mean you were slagging it, I was refering to other on here.

Like I say, nothing to do with me really so I won't comment further on it.

Social source share

I think that all of this Duffy thing is getting a wee bit out of hand, sometimes wish I never got asked to do it!! when I was asked I never expeted a cyber war, not been out for a while but think I better where my tin hat next time I venture out!!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert