• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

I BELIEVE THIS WAS COVERED UP< WHATS ITS VALUE

Nick Brown used to play this covered up some years ago. He let me know what it was so I kept an eye out for it. Never seen one since anywhere. Think Irish Greg has/had an acetate of a different version of the same track?

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

Nick Brown used to play this covered up some years ago. He let me know what it was so I kept an eye out for it. Never seen one since anywhere. Think Irish Greg has/had an acetate of a different version of the same track?

cheers mate,i knew it was played in london, must be rare,then, i hope :lol: the one i saw sold at £175,no sight or hearing of since. ez

Social source share

I think he found another one as well & was selling for £700 (approx can't remember exactly, my mind again :lol: ) There certainly is another version, I've got it on a tape somewhere but no idea who it is

Social source share

Guest cenco
thats good mine was $5 ,i think + post from u.s...if only i could do that all the time :lol: is it a canadian label?
ez i remember this from years ago vince ayres had a bell sound acetate probs late 80,s i think it went to nick brown via rob marriot was talkin to micky cruise about this the other night
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Must of missed this topic, but YES i have the bell sound acetate still..no its not for sale as i'm still collecting as per usual. Its slightly different to the vinyl release that Nick played at scenesville for many years. Some people might remember it from the 8ts as i played it out at the 100club a few times, its got the motorbike intro and ending.

All the breast

Greg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert