Chris L

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The general opinion I would think is the light blue label is harder to find than the green one, not booted to the best of my knowledge, JM books the light blue @£350.00 and the green one @£300.00 so not a lot in it, pretty sure you will get a copy for under those prices, however a fantastic record which I'm sure is on one or two people's want's list so you might have to go that extra few bob to secure one and no I'm not selling mine...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

The general opinion I would think is the light blue label is harder to find than the green one, not booted to the best of my knowledge, JM books the light blue @£350.00 and the green one @£300.00 so not a lot in it, pretty sure you will get a copy for under those prices, however a fantastic record which I'm sure is on one or two people's want's list so you might have to go that extra few bob to secure one and no I'm not selling mine...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks Mark

I have to be honest and say that i heard it for the very first time about 2 weeks ago (don't ask)

I fell in love with instantly

Chris L

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Have had a (green label) copy for donkey's years (well over 30!), but I seriously had no idea it was that valuable now! - honestly, I just can't keep up with all this vinyl speculation... Incidently, I was informed at the time that "Love Look In Her Eyes.." was one of Colin Curtis' all-time faves!

Would dearly love a copy of "Love You Like You Never Been Loved Before"....

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

The Green one looks better when you put it with the other Falcon records on Big Wheel, as they are all green. I seem to see as many blue copies as green, so as you say, I don't think there is much in it!

Social source share

Have had a (green label) copy for donkey's years (well over 30!), but I seriously had no idea it was that valuable now! - honestly, I just can't keep up with all this vinyl speculation... Incidently, I was informed at the time that "Love Look In Her Eyes.." was one of Colin Curtis' all-time faves!

Would dearly love a copy of "Love You Like You Never Been Loved Before"....

The flip to 'Good Good Feeling' top tuneage both sides awesome.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

See the four Falcons records on Big Wheel, Green example of 'Love Look In Her Eyes', 'Standing On Guard', '(I'm A fool)_ I Must Love You' what a group four stunning sides and the superb 5th side on the flip on 'Good Good Feeling' 'Love You Like You Never Been Loved' awesome stuff.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-1207320589_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1207320854_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1207321108_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1207321384_thumb.jpg

Social source share

See the four Falcons records on Big Wheel, Green example of 'Love Look In Her Eyes', 'Standing On Guard', '(I'm A fool)_ I Must Love You' what a group four stunning sides and the superb 5th side on the flip on 'Good Good Feeling' 'Love You Like You Never Been Loved' awesome stuff.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Got a video of my son dancing to "Standing on guard" when he was about 2yrs old.He's nearly 18 now, and the record has still got a special place in our house. :)

Social source share

• 3 months later...

GREAT TUNE :no:

post-1076-1207215861_thumb.jpg

The first time I heard this I fell in love with it........ and am a proud owner of one.....well worth the money............ love spinning this when we DJ .. :P .............

Tracey n Andy

x

Social source share

The first time I heard this I fell in love with it........ and am a proud owner of one.....well worth the money............ love spinning this when we DJ .. :P .............

Tracey n Andy

x

so you should be proud , great record and needs more spins , spin mine tonight at warwick , as anyone got a on dvd there Live show performance at Northampton ?

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Social source share

so you should be proud , great record and needs more spins , spin mine tonight at warwick , as anyone got a on dvd there Live show performance at Northampton ?

Warwick's a bit far for us ..... else we would be there...... :P ....

and has anyone got a contact address for the Falcons ?

Tracey n Andy

The 'Brit' Club Nottm.....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert