The Superlatives

Just done a tape for a friend and put this on, what a brilliant record and soooooo cheap :thumbup: it should be in every playbox any chance of a clip so anyone who doesnt know it can have the pleasure, i'd forgot how BRILLIANT it is luv Di xxxx

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 44
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just done a tape for a friend and put this on, what a brilliant record and soooooo cheap :thumbup: it should be in every playbox any chance of a clip so anyone who doesnt know it can have the pleasure, i'd forgot how BRILLIANT it is luv Di xxxx

HIYA LUV

AGREE WITH YA GAL 100%

T'OTHER SIDE IS GREAT TOO

"I DON'T KNOW HOW"

WILL GET EM BOTH ON IN A SHORT WHILE FOR YOU :thumbup:

NOT LONG NOW EH smile.gif

Social source share

HIYA LUV

AGREE WITH YA GAL 100%

T'OTHER SIDE IS GREAT TOO

"I DON'T KNOW HOW"

WILL GET EM BOTH ON IN A SHORT WHILE FOR YOU :thumbup:

NOT LONG NOW EH :thumbup:

Hey hunny yeah like other side too, i've put one on smile.gif

Social source share

Beautiful tune!

Another from them on the Dynamics label in a similar mid-tempo vein is "Won't You Please", will post a sound file in a mo ....

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

Beautiful tune!

Another from them on the Dynamics label in a similar mid-tempo vein is "Won't You Please", will post a sound file in a mo ....

Cheers

Paul

I will play it for you paul at the next crescent if you can make thumbup.gif:ohmy:

Social source share

can someone post up from this site,dont let true love die by the superlatives for dj d for me she will love it im sure imo a top tune thumbup.gif

ps-how do you post up clips already on s/s r/soul to a thread,plmk, :lol:

WOW thanks never heard that before :ohmy::unsure:

Social source share

Got to agree this is a blinding 45. I sell them on my website for £4...yes £4 if anyone wants one. Think I've only got two or three left, has been my best seller for a long time now!

Adam.

Social source share

Got to agree this is a blinding 45. I sell them on my website for £4...yes £4 if anyone wants one. Think I've only got two or three left, has been my best seller for a long time now!

Adam.

Hi adam

if your knocking "don't let a true love die"out for £4 can i have 100 copies please yes.gif

Social source share

Hi adam

if your knocking "don't let a true love die"out for £4 can i have 100 copies please yes.gif

Sorry Nev, but it's just 'Lonely In A Crowd' that I knock out for £4....I'm not quite mad enough to sell ' Don't Let..' for that price!

Adam.

Social source share

Sorry Nev, but it's just 'Lonely In A Crowd' that I knock out for £4....I'm not quite mad enough to sell ' Don't Let..' for that price!

Adam.

Light blue or dark...........whats first,and is there a different price tag? unsure.gif

Social source share

Light blue or dark...........whats first,and is there a different price tag? unsure.gif

Light blue, aren't the dark blue ones on the Dynamics label..which I think did come out first and does have a higher price tag.

Adam.

Social source share

Light blue, aren't the dark blue ones on the Dynamics label..which I think did come out first and does have a higher price tag.

Adam.

Yipee!! laugh.gif folks playing reissues must be mad!! :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest john-h

Just done a tape for a friend and put this on, what a brilliant record and soooooo cheap :thumbsup: it should be in every playbox any chance of a clip so anyone who doesnt know it can have the pleasure, i'd forgot how BRILLIANT it is luv Di xxxx

Hi Di top sound been giving it spins the last two months cheap as chips ,just go's to show you dont have to pay big money for qaulity soul

Social source share

always makes me smile,because my first encounter with the superlatives was "i still love you"which wasnt really my cup of tea,so i assumed all the other traks were poor also as they were quite cheap and available,little did i know(and still know)what great tunes they are,goes to show really,rare dosnt always mean quality

doog

the "I still love you" superlatives is not the same group, that group is from the east coast, the "don't walk away" group is from detroit

Social source share

IMO I bet I have records you don't like. Not minority mate just the first to say its s+++e.

Each to there own, but you could have just said it was rubbish :rolleyes: keep my thread clean boys :P

Social source share

IMO I bet I have records you don't like. Not minority mate just the first to say its s+++e.

I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU DO :rolleyes:

AND I BET I'VE GOT LOADS OF STUFF YOU DO LIKE :D

PERSONALLY I'M OF THE BELIEF ,IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ,SAY NOTHING!

SORRY FOR HIGH CASE,NOT SHOUTING JUST CRAP AT TYPING :P

Social source share

Sorry Di but I wouldn't like to travel half way across the UK to be played a record like this at a venue if you know what I mean.

I will refrain from using rood words in future.

I have ISLY buy the other group and have seen this about for years and tired several times to get into this group but every time they fall short of my expectations

I suppose I could always buy the records and put ear plugs in to boost my collection.

Social source share

HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THEIR NAME IS IT AS IT READS THE SUPERLATIVES? OR IS IT PRONOUNCED THE SOUPERLATIVES?? JUST THOUGHT I`D ASK :rolleyes:

CHRIS :D

:thumbup::thumbup:coz its you chris you can pronounce it any way you choose :P i say superlatives but my friend says SOUPER-LATIVES

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert