• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just out today.

Enjoy or despise!!!!!!

https://www.juno.co.uk:80/products/305078-01.htm

I was never a lover of " Send Him Back " , as I have always found it - my apologies to those who like the record - to be somewhat irritating to my ears ; this " creative " reworking of the record unfortunately reinforces that statement . Thankfully - and hopefully - I will not be subjected to it again ......

Pilooski is a French chap . and is a well known DJ / remixer on the european house circuit , who seemingly has a love of John Miles , for he has released remixes of quite a few of JM's records ........

" SHB " is not the only NS affiliated track that he has " restructured " , as he has previously released a remix of THE HUMAN BEINZ

" Nobody But Me " .....

I attempted to find a sound file of " NBM " , but sadly , I failed :thumbsup: .........

A photograph of the chap is shown below : I have included it for those who like " SHB " and find the remxix of it offensive , can give him a slap if they pass him in the street .......

Malc Burton

post-5097-1205563195_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

managed to get to 38 secs before switching speakers off !!!! :D

what a load of drivel but expect it to be played at a venue near you soon :ohmy::wub:

That is what I am afraid of angry.gif ........

It might be alright for Johnny Foreigner to enjoy in some disco in the Balkans , but it must not happen here in Blighty ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

I was never a lover of " Send Him Back " , as I have always found it - my apologies to those who like the record - to be somewhat irritating to my ears ; this " creative " reworking of the record unfortunately reinforces that statement . Thankfully - and hopefully - I will not be subjected to it again ......

Pilooski is a French chap . and is a well known DJ / remixer on the european house circuit , who seemingly has a love of John Miles , for he has released remixes of quite a few of JM's records ........

" SHB " is not the only NS affiliated track that he has " restructured " , as he has previously released a remix of THE HUMAN BEINZ

" Nobody But Me " .....

I attempted to find a sound file of " NBM " , but sadly , I failed :ohmy: .........

A photograph of the chap is shown below : I have included it for those who like " SHB " and find the remxix of it offensive , can give him a slap if they pass him in the street .......

Malc Burton

He needs a video with northernsoul dancers some soucers then would like this!! :wub: i dont like em` unsure.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert