• Replies 14
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny Mack

Andy

The flip - "I wanna go home" was released three times on Wheelsville as 113, 120 and 122.

122 is definitely the rarest of the three. that's the one with "Save your love" on t'other side

I guess price is influenced on whether its getting plays - I'd say a minimum 100 pounds, maybe more. Doesnt turn up that often !

Best

John

is this hard to find and any ideas on how much...???
Social source share

Yes... one mighty fine tune indeed.

Have Buddy Lamp and Lee Rogers... Buddy just pips it for me.

Although both are absolute stormers... Detroit at its best! :D

I also have O.V. Wright on Blackbeat, great tune just don't have time to post as just passing through. My Save Your Love is just one sided demo with blank b-side as Wheelsville seem to have done a few times.

Social source share

I also have O.V. Wright on Blackbeat, great tune just don't have time to post as just passing through. My Save Your Love is just one sided demo with blank b-side as Wheelsville seem to have done a few times.

great tune my sames thing that you laugh is one sided also jock,wheelsville definetly done this alot,could of been a cost cutting thing etc!

BAZ A :D

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

The Buddy Lamp version is my favourite, but the ones by O.V. Wright and especially Solomon Burke are great as well. biggrin.png

Have a listen:

Solomon Burke - Save It - ATLANTIC

O.V. Wright - Love The Way You Love - BACKBEAT

definitely buddy lamp for me out of the 3, might pick up the solomon burke to tide me over til i can get the buddy lamp

nice to know i'm not the only one who loves this track
Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Fabadabadoozy track. Andy if you manage to secure one then I'm next in the queue. Put out a want for this last year to no avail. Total magic.

Warren

seems like its going to be a tough one to pin down, but i'm like a dog with a bone

:D seek and ye shall find

Social source share

seems like its going to be a tough one to pin down, but i'm like a dog with a bone

:D seek and ye shall find

andy give me a ring saturday ,i might just be ableto help out here,as you know i have boxes of records still unsorted(lazy git aint i),if not in the boxes i di have a spare but its not mint.

Toby.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

andy give me a ring saturday ,i might just be ableto help out here,as you know i have boxes of records still unsorted(lazy git aint i),if not in the boxes i di have a spare but its not mint.

Toby.

sent you a text, call me when you can

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert