Ike And Tina Turner - Crazy Bout Ya Baby

Guest stash313

Guest stash313

Wondered if anybody could help me out on this one?

I've got two copies of the Blue Thumb release 'Crazy Bout You Baby' in front of me.

The first one has a b-side of I've been loving you too long, the issue number is BTA202 with publishing info listed under that.]

The second one has a slightly different layout IKE AND TINA TURNER is in a single line at the top of the label rather than two lines, the b-side on this is 'The Hunter' and the issue number is BLU102 this doesn't have the same publishing info underneath.

I've just bought the second one and have always played the first one, if anyone can let me know the difference be it a different or later release. I would appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wondered if anybody could help me out on this one?

I've got two copies of the Blue Thumb release 'Crazy Bout You Baby' in front of me.

The first one has a b-side of I've been loving you too long, the issue number is BTA202 with publishing info listed under that.]

The second one has a slightly different layout IKE AND TINA TURNER is in a single line at the top of the label rather than two lines, the b-side on this is 'The Hunter' and the issue number is BLU102 this doesn't have the same publishing info underneath.

I've just bought the second one and have always played the first one, if anyone can let me know the difference be it a different or later release. I would appreciate it. :lol:

just aquired the blue thumb 102 copy its enroute from the usa, have always had the uk release on u a will have to check the b side of that

values please any one

kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert