paup-ine

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi, can someone give some info on the original lable of this, and was it styrene, vinyl etc.. Lable colour etc.

Many thanks.

on a screen printed blue styrene (like the amy bell stuff) and also on an Orange paper label, both styrene dist. by A A records in new York

hth

steve

(can scan em if ya wanted)

oops meant to say it's on Yew records!

Edited by Soul-Integrity
Social source share

on a screen printed blue styrene (like the amy bell stuff) and also on an Orange paper label, both styrene dist. by A A records in new York

hth

steve

Thanks, I've got the orange lable. Which came first or was it distributed in different areas?

Social source share

hth

steve

I always thought the original was on Bullet Records. I've only ever seen a W/Demo of the Bullet release though, anyone got a stocker?

PS. Isn't there also a Green/Yellow and White Yew copy?

Edited by Dave Moore
Social source share

Thanks, I've got the orange lable. Which came first or was it distributed in different areas?

would say it was pressed then re-run coz of demand, at a guess I'd say orange, all the other Yew stuff Ive got are paper labels, and I'd say the orange yew looks a lot better then them orrible screen print jobs anyway! :(

steve

Social source share

I always thought the original was on Bullet Records. I've only ever seen a W/Demo of the Bullet release though, anyone got a stocker?

PS. Isn't there also a Green/Yellow and White Yew copy?

yes green and white,

I thought the orange press was Canadian ?

Social source share

Hola Gasher!

I don´t have a spare copy in this moment but I can search one for you...

This is the Picture Sleve, Issued in London Label.

All the best,

Albie.

HOLA ALBERT

DO YOU HAVE ONE ??

CAN I SEE IT PLEASE :P

THE SLEEVE AND THE LABEL??

ID LIKE ON OF THOSE IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE?

GASHER

post-6869-1205404185_thumb.jpg

Social source share

sure orange is vinyl ??

Orange Yew label of this release is styrene and is from New York. I think Bullet was first, then the orange local release Yew, then Bell picked up the distribution did the Yew Blue screen print label.

Social source share

Orange Yew label of this release is styrene and is from New York. I think Bullet was first, then the orange local release Yew, then Bell picked up the distribution did the Yew Blue screen print label.

ello Ivan,

was just gonna say the Orange one I got was on Styrene, and it same press as the blue screen print, done at Frankford Wayne, Aint seen a Green /White label one, mind all me other Yew stuff is on Green /White

steve

Social source share

My orange is styrene.

I Always think anything on styrene are boots, so thanks everyone for the info.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert