Urban Blues Project

Dazz

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That would be "Tried so hard" Tony.....Oscar G/Ralph Falcon deepness! "Funky Green Dogs" etc seems like a long time ago now!

ahaha i knew someone would come to the rescue ..cheers robin.. :lol:

a long time ago indeed...did "reach for me" drop on their own label too.....the memories :lol:

i guess thats old soulful garage now...possibly :lol:

Social source share

Has anybody got a copy of this they could sell me please

I've been told it is on a Soulfuric 12" but if it is on 7" I would prefer that

email me on dazz@ntlworld.com or PM me

Thanks

Dazz

Hi Dazz, good shout on a very soulful production but may I ask why you would prefer it on a 7"?

7"s have been, for a good while, simply edits of the original 12" cut, which although may be done sympathetically, generally don't do the original production justice....there's also the fact that there'll definately be some loss in sound quality on a 7" release as opposed to the 12".

I swear I'm not being an arse mate, but I definately think it would be better for you all round if you simply purchased a 12" original off ov Ebay.

Social source share

Hi Dazz, good shout on a very soulful production but may I ask why you would prefer it on a 7"?

7"s have been, for a good while, simply edits of the original 12" cut, which although may be done sympathetically, generally don't do the original production justice....there's also the fact that there'll definately be some loss in sound quality on a 7" release as opposed to the 12".

I swear I'm not being an arse mate, but I definately think it would be better for you all round if you simply purchased a 12" original off ov Ebay.

Barry

It's because when I was first asking I didn't know that it wasn't on a 7", I'd prefer a 7" because that's all I collect however if you could send me a link to one on ebay I'll certainly give it a go :thumbup:

Social source share

Perhaps he thinks he can do without about a minutes-worth of computer-modulated one-drop snare drum at the beginning? nice choon, but needs a good edit, IMO!

Social source share

Source Advert