Terry Callier - I Don't Wanna See Myself

Guest woolie mark

Guest woolie mark

would somebody please advise what formats this is available on, and whether there are different edits/mixes (eg: is the album track different mix to the 12"?)

are the acid jazz reissues on seven and twelve different edits/mixes again?

thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

would somebody please advise what formats this is available on, and whether there are different edits/mixes (eg: is the album track different mix to the 12"?)

are the acid jazz reissues on seven and twelve different edits/mixes again?

thanks in advance :rolleyes:

The record was originally on Erect as a 12 inch only release.

Acid Jazz reissued this in July 1990 using the same A and B side (Jazid 27T) as the original

The Acid Jazz 7 inch had a specially commissioned edit of the A-side done from the original mix.

There was no original album version, though I think one of Terry's Talkin' Loud albums had a re-recorded version of it.

Dean

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

The record was originally on Erect as a 12 inch only release.

Acid Jazz reissued this in July 1990 using the same A and B side (Jazid 27T) as the original

The Acid Jazz 7 inch had a specially commissioned edit of the A-side done from the original mix.

There was no original album version, though I think one of Terry's Talkin' Loud albums had a re-recorded version of it.

Dean

Its a really nice version on the Talkin Loud album, not as good as the erect 12 inch though.

Is it just me or is that a quote from a Carry On film? :rolleyes:

The b side "If I could make you change your mind" is an immaculate track, sublime fusion of soul/jazz/folk.

Edited by andyrattigan
Social source share

Guest nusha

Its a really nice version on the Talkin Loud album, not as good as the erect 12 inch though.

Is it just me or is that a quote from a Carry On film? :thumbsup:

The b side "If I could make you change your mind" is an immaculate track, sublime fusion of soul/jazz/folk.

Fairly certain that remix on Talkin Loud came out as a 12 inch double pack.

Social source share

Is it just me or is that a quote from a Carry On film? :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more, beautiful wonderful track.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert