Guest Tommy

• Replies 15
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Haha, just my luck. Thanks Mike for fixing the problem, duno what i'm doing wrong wink.gif

Fantastic record, top class,Tommy, why are you parting with it, and cheap to? I picked one up a few months back and have been playing it alot out. I'm sure theyve done another and just as good but no one seems to know anything about that.

Whoever buys this has got a bargin!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Karl

Social source share

Fantastic record, top class,Tommy, why are you parting with it, and cheap to? I picked one up a few months back and have been playing it alot out. I'm sure theyve done another and just as good but no one seems to know anything about that.

Whoever buys this has got a bargin!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Karl

How so???

£400 is start price,not finish!

Its an auction untill Tommy gets a offer he can't refuse :thumbup::wicked:

The person who won the one on ebay just before xmas got a bargain at less than £500 ohmy.gif

Social source share

Guest Tommy

How so???

£400 is start price,not finish!

Its an auction untill Tommy gets a offer he can't refuse :yes::lol:

The person who won the one on ebay just before xmas got a bargain at less than £500 :D

Blimey!, that was a bargain, well done Karl :unsure:

Social source share

The person who won the one on ebay just before xmas got a bargain at less than £500 :thumbup:

I checked the feedback of one ebay member who did outbid me on a record, and he recently got the Differences for 56 UKP!! Brings tears to my eyes.. :thumbup: the other side was listed, but it was listed in r'n'b/soul 7"s, so people MUST have seen the auction, unbelievable..

Paid only 10cents for mine!

Course I had to by 9 other, not quite as tasty, records to make up the '10 for a dollar'.

:no:

Sean

Social source share

Paid only 10cents for mine!

Course I had to by 9 other, not quite as tasty, records to make up the '10 for a dollar'.

biggrin.gif

Sean

That was a bargain Sean ! nice one. Seem to remember standing next to Tommy when he handed over the same figure for an unreleased Bobby Womack acetate a while back :thumbup: all a matter of being in the right place at the right time I suppose biggrin.gif

Regards,

pottsy

Edited by pottsy
Social source share

That was a bargain Sean ! nice one. Seem to remember standing next to Tommy when he handed over the same figure for an unreleased Bobby Womack acetate a while back :thumbup: all a matter of being in the right place at the right time I suppose biggrin.gif

Regards,

pottsy

:lol:

Touche!

Teach me to brag about me bargains!

laugh.gif

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now