Big Maybelle - Unreleased Scepter Stuff

Guest MrHeartbreak

Guest MrHeartbreak

I would like to know if there are more songs in the faults by the great Big Maybelle like "How do you feel now?" or "If I had you" from her Scepter days. It would be very helpful could someone can answer me that question?

I have all the release sides the complete CD "The Soul of Big Maybelle" and her one off single "I don´t want to cry / Yesterdays Kisses". Breathless and amazing material.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would like to know if there are more songs in the faults by the great Big Maybelle like "How do you feel now?" or "If I had you" from her Scepter days. It would be very helpful could someone can answer me that question?

I have all the release sides the complete CD "The Soul of Big Maybelle" and her one off single "I don´t want to cry / Yesterdays Kisses". Breathless and amazing material.

I don't think so or we'd have put them out if they were half decent

Social source share

Dont forget her other Scepter single, and in my humblest her finest moment on vinyl... "Oh Lord What are You Doing To Me" Luther Dixon Bert Keyes magic, produced by that man Tony Bruno (who incidently wrote "Yesterday Kisses") also the flip of this 45 "Same Old Story" another class Big Maybelle outing, If ya aint heard 'em can send a refosoul clip up.

steve

Social source share

Guest MrHeartbreak

Dont forget her other Scepter single, and in my humblest her finest moment on vinyl... "Oh Lord What are You Doing To Me" Luther Dixon Bert Keyes magic, produced by that man Tony Bruno (who incidently wrote "Yesterday Kisses") also the flip of this 45 "Same Old Story" another class Big Maybelle outing, If ya aint heard 'em can send a refosoul clip up.

steve

I have the CD Maybelle sings the Blues and I think on that one is all her Scepter material recorded.

Social source share

Source Advert