Rare Funk Soul Forum

I've been trying to join this for days, gone through the registration process and the default tells me a confirmation email will be sent, no email. :thumbsup:

So click on resend confirmation email, no email. :lol:

It says contact Administration Board if you having a problem, but when you try to do that it's asks you to login. :lol:

I try to do that and it says my name is not yet activated. :D

Clearly I'm not one of the 'in' people that they want on their site :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've been trying to join this for days, gone through the registration process and the default tells me a confirmation email will be sent, no email. mellow.gif

So click on resend confirmation email, no email. :D

It says contact Administration Board if you having a problem, but when you try to do that it's asks you to login. :lol:

I try to do that and it says my name is not yet activated. sad.gif

Clearly I'm not one of the 'in' people that they want on their site :lol:

Dave, i registered on a rare soul site and had to wait nearly 2 weeks for a comformation E-mail so maybe something very similar on that site too,

Social source share

As a moderator of 2 Reggae forums, one of which (Chatty Mouth) requires moderator approval on all new accounts, I can take several days to get around to viewing the pending accounts (Chatty Mouth is via proboards), mostly because I forget.

I'm trying to discipline myself to have a look at this when I log in and just before I log out, so as not leave any new members hanging on - also there are 3 others who have moderator powers, so usually, there isn't much of a delay - but it can happen!

The other Reggae forum (Trojan) requires self-confirmation via answering a simple question - this avoids spam users (spam-bots, is it?) buggering up the forum...

Social source share

I was just complaining to someone about this as well. Tried about 1 1/2 months ago to no avil. Tried again the other day, no luck.....

Mike - I post on there fairly regularly...maybe I can put some sort of word in for you.

BTW...only just got back in, so I'll have to try and sort some records out for you tomorrow!

Social source share

I think they had a bit of a spat recently - chucked a few people off for general bad behaviour - and might be being a bit careful at the moment. Fryer who runs it is motherfunk on here, so you could try contacting direct.

I tried about 6 times too a few months ago but got nothing.....................

Edited by Steve Plumb
Social source share

I have removed the email validation from the registration, so everone should be ok to register nnow, i am going to activate all the users who have applied already. Email me a euan at motherfunk dot org if you have problems

Social source share

I've been trying to join this for days, gone through the registration process and the default tells me a confirmation email will be sent, no email. :thumbsup:

So click on resend confirmation email, no email. :(

It says contact Administration Board if you having a problem, but when you try to do that it's asks you to login. :(

I try to do that and it says my name is not yet activated. :lol:

Clearly I'm not one of the 'in' people that they want on their site :D

I think you've got to use the "C**t" word in your application Dave before you're approved. Whatever you do don't say your a mate of James Trouble or you'll never get on.

Jordi

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

I am a mate of James Trouble, but I thought that worked against me :thumbsup:

That would explain the registration problems ..

Theres a Trouble firewall under construction.

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

I have removed the email validation from the registration, so everone should be ok to register nnow, i am going to activate all the users who have applied already. Email me a euan at motherfunk dot org if you have problems

Bout' time I reg'd...

I miss all the fun sometimes cause I'm so distracted!

Mr. Fryer, would you be kind enough to PM me a link? :wink:

Might be fun....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert