Bad News Steve Calloway Not Well

Just had this email to call - this as knocked me about I only spoken to steve the the other day -

Chalky,

Joe just called me early this morning [PST]...Steve Calloway suffered

a massive heart attack. We were awaiting word on his condition and

Joe or I will inform you of his condition.

This is sad sad news...Steve's personality shines like the brightess

star in the sky.

please let The Fabulous Peps fans know, so they can keep him in their

prayers.

Trey Stone

My thoughts are with steve and His family get well soon Steve love ya man ,

Social source share

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just had this email to call - this as knocked me about I only spoken to steve the the other day -

Chalky,

star in the sky.

prayers.

Trey Stone

That's very sad news Chalky~ so sorry to hear this....Steve is one of the nicest people that we have ever had the pleasure of meeting....such a lovely man.

We send him and his family our very best wishes, and we will remember him in our prayers.

Please keep us informed of his condition.

All our love Steve.

Suzy & Phil. xx

Edited by Suzy
Social source share

Guest Chris Waterman

Chalky

Please pass on best wishes from Marcelle and I for a fast and full recovery, it was an honour and a total pleasure to have met and spent time with such a wonderful artist and human being.

make sure you tell him 'of course he can have more badges for friends back home in Detroit', but the deal was, he picked them up in person, so tell him the sooner he gets well, we will have him back.

Thinking of you Mr Calloway.

Chris and Marcelle

Social source share

Chalky,

star in the sky.

prayers.

Trey Stone

Get well soon and delight us all with another performance in the UK.

Best wishes

Tabs

Social source share

Terrible news, I do hope he can make a full recover from this. Chalky please pass bestwishes from all involved at Warwick Soul Club, me and Tabs met him briefly, and he was great.

He gave everyone who saw him an example of his quality at the Stables, certainly something I personally will never forget, be great if he were to perfom again.

Edited by Briles
Social source share

Just spoken to Joe , he will keep me informed and I've sent Steve's family all our Best wishes and Love , when Steve was over here he could not believe the northern scene for the love they gave him , and every time I now speak to him he still says' Chalky man I can not Believe it .

I love this performance from the show and thinking about it the part Steve sings " I'm so proud " he was !

">
Social source share

Just spoken to Joe , he will keep me informed and I've sent Steve's family all our Best wishes and Love , when Steve was over here he could not believe the northern scene for the love they gave him , and every time I now speak to him he still says' Chalky man I can not Believe it .

I love this performance from the show and thinking about it the part Steve sings " I'm so proud " he was !

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Chalky,

star in the sky.

prayers.

Trey Stone

Hiya Chalky Son,

Any further news on how Steve is today?

Suzy xx

Social source share

Hi Mom Yes I got this Email from Joe about 10 mins ago , I will be Calling him in abit -

Hey Chalky,I just Spoke to Ureil Jones (Funk Bros )he said that he just spoke to steve's wife ,She said that steve was out of surgery ,doing OK, he's going to be fine. Ureil said that he was going to the hospital in the morning and tell him we're holding auditions, for the Pep's Ureil said that would get him Up...He's got to move now to Callie.I Feel a LOT better just hearing that he's going to be OK

Joe

so this is really good news , once again thanks for all the get well messages , and The Fabulous Peps will be back over later in the year .

Social source share

Guest shaunthesheep

Hi Mom Yes I got this Email from Joe about 10 mins ago , I will be Calling him in abit -

Hey Chalky,I just Spoke to Ureil Jones (Funk Bros )he said that he just spoke to steve's wife ,She said that steve was out of surgery ,doing OK, he's going to be fine. Ureil said that he was going to the hospital in the morning and tell him we're holding auditions, for the Pep's Ureil said that would get him Up...He's got to move now to Callie.I Feel a LOT better just hearing that he's going to be OK

Joe

so this is really good news , once again thanks for all the get well messages , and The Fabulous Peps will be back over later in the year .

Thats great news Chalky, send him our best wishes and tell him we want to see him soon.

Jane & Taf x

Social source share

Joe

Great news to hear Steve is going to be ok!! :thumbsup: Helen & Martin xxxx

Social source share

Joe

This is great news Chalky Son, So pleased to hear that Steve is on the mend and doing well!! Please pass on our best wishes to Steve & wife & family~all our love Steve~

Suzy & Phil xx

Social source share

Only just seen this been layed up with man flu, Chalky pass on my dearest sentiments To Steve & family and tell him get well soon as he has to deliver that signed photo of us together in Max's shop next time he's over.

Ken

Thanks Ken and i will pass your wishes on , I did Email the pictures of you and Max and I did call Steve a day later asking him to print the photo's and then sign them and send them to me to give to you Both Knowing Steve he as probably put them in a frame with the other photos of the trip over here and still saying I can not Believe it ! Hopefully Steve and Trey and joe will be back over In October if all goes to plan.

Social source share

WE ARE REALLY PLEASED THAT STEVE IS ON THE MEND ,ONLY JUST CATCHING UP AND WAS REAL SHOCKED TO FIND HE HAD BEEN TAKEN ILL .ONE OF THE NICEST GUY'S YOU COULD WISH TO MEET PLEASE SEND OUR WELL WISHES WOODY AND LOUISE

Thanks to everyone for the messages i got a pleasing call From Steve Today saying he is doing well and he wants to Thank everyone who has sent messages , He tells me he had a problem with his throat and his wife took him to the Hospital when at the hospital he had a massive heart attack and the doctors said he was at the right place at the right time and lucky he did not suffer this at home as he might had Died . He was as pleasent as always on the phone and still saying he can't believe how he was loved over here. The good news is Steve will back in October with The Peps for 2 live shows in october. Once again thanks for the Messages.

Social source share

Thanks to everyone for the messages i got a pleasing call From Steve Today saying he is doing well and he wants to Thank everyone who has sent messages , He tells me he had a problem with his throat and his wife took him to the Hospital when at the hospital he had a massive heart attack and the doctors said he was at the right place at the right time and lucky he did not suffer this at home as he might had Died . He was as pleasent as always on the phone and still saying he can't believe how he was loved over here. The good news is Steve will back in October with The Peps for 2 live shows in october. Once again thanks for the Messages.

Thats fantastic news :lol: bet it was so good to hear Steves voice aye Chalky!! :D If you speak to him again pass on our love & best wishes to him please..........JB & Martin xxxx

Social source share

Thats fantastic news thumbsup.gif bet it was so good to hear Steves voice aye Chalky!! rolleyes.gif If you speak to him again pass on our love & best wishes to him please..........JB & Martin xxxx

Hiya JB yes it was so pleasing to hear him on the Phone , Of course i will send him your Love and Best Wishes, Hope to see you and Mart soon.

Social source share

HI CHALK'S

TOTALLY BRILLIANT NEWS!!

MAX

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert