Gospel Lp's For Set Sale

Greg Belson

Hello all -

Here's a bunch of LP's I have for sale. Unfortunately I can't soundclip anything from this list....everything included in this list has some strong soulful gospel cuts on each LP. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Shipping will be from the UK and please PM to reserve.

Prices in UK Pounds.

Payment via paypal please.

Yosef Ben -Jochannan - 'Blackman, wake up!' (Frankenstein Music 2xLP) (VG+/VG+) = 20.00

From 1967 (sermon LP)

The Doris Johnson Singers - 'The Doris Johnson Singers' (Savoy) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1977

Cyndee Peters - 'Black is the color' (Opus 3 Sweden) (VG++/VG++) = 7.00

From 1977

Alice McClarity - 'One life' (Verve) (VG++/VG++) = 7.00

From 1968

Rev. Milton Brunson & the Thompson Community Singers' - 'Rev. Milton Brunson & the Thomson Community Singers' (Creed) (Sealed) = 7.00

From 1977

Gloria Griffin - 'The gospel glory of Gloria Griffin' (Savoy) (Sealed) = 7.00

From 1978

Rev. Isaac Douglas and Watson Grove - 'I need you' (Creed) (Sealed) = 7.00

From 1980

The Ray Manning Singers - 'Brother Vernard Johnson presents' (Glori) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1977

The Bright Stars - 'Stayin strong' (Nashboro) (VG+/VG++) = 7.00

From 1980

Cassietta George - 'I must tell Jesus' (Audio Gospel) (VG/VG+) = 7.00

From 1969

The Brooklyn Allstars - 'The new sound of' (Jewel) (VG++/VG cover still in shrink) = 7.00

From 1968

Inez Andrews - 'This is not the first time I've been last' (ABC Songbird) (VG++/VG++) = 7.00

From 1975

The Frank Williams Young Adult Choir of Greensboro, N.C. - 'I don't want to do wrong' (Savoy) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1975

Clarence Fountain - 'Soul gospel' (Jewel) (G+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1967

Clarence Fountain - 'Soul, spirit and song' (Jewel) (G+/VG+ seam split to the bottom) = 7.00

From 1974

Myrna Summers and Singers - 'Life is fragile.....handle with prayer' (Savoy) (Sealed) = 10.00

From 1980

Bishop Wm. Morris O'Neille & the Voices of Universal of Los Angeles, California - 'Joy all the time' (Savoy) (VG++/VG++ cover still in shrink) = 7.00

From 1978

The White Brothers - 'The way of life' (Savoy) (Sealed) = 7.00

From 1978

The Kings Temple Choir - 'Now' (Creed) (VG++/VG++ cover still in shrink) = 7.00

From 1977

The Henry Jackson Company - 'The Henry Jackson Company' (Gospel Truth) (VG++/VG+) = 20.00

From 1973

Myrna Summers & the Myrna Summers Singers - 'Myrna Summers & the Myrna Summers Singers' (Savoy) (VG+/VG+) = 10.00

From 1975

Faith Temple C.O.G.I.C. Inspirational Choir - 'Blessed is the man' (Savoy) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1974

Cassietta George - 'Signs' (Audio Arts) (VG++/VG++) = 15.00

From 1977

Destiny - 'On fire for God' (Jewel) (VG++/VG++) = 7.00

From 1981

James Lowe - 'Proceed with caution - Eternity ahead' (Gospel Roots) (VG+/VG++) = 7.00

From 1979

The Gabriel Hardeman Delegation - 'The Gabriel Hardeman Delegation' (Savoy) (G+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1976

The Sensational Williams Brothers - 'Taking gospel higher' (Savoy) (VG++/VG++ cover still in shrink) = 7.00

From 1977

Harrison Johnson and his Los Angeles Community Singers - 'Don't make war' (Creed) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1977

The Gospel Keynotes - 'Ride the ship to Zion' (Nashboro) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1976

Isaac Douglas & the Douglas Singers - 'Lord have mercy' (Minit Gospel) (VG+/VG+) = 7.00

From 1970

The Dixie Hummingbirds - 'We love you like a rock' (Peacock) (VG/VG+) = 7.00

From 1973

Loving Sisters & Love Act - 'A new day' (ABC Peacock) (VG++/VG++) = 15.00

From 1975

Gloria Griffin - 'Gospel's Queen' (Cotillion) (VG++/VG+) = 7.00

From 1971

The Soul Stirrers - 'The Judgement' (Checker) (VG++/VG+ cover still in shrink) = 10.00

From 1968

Andrae Crouch & the Disciples - 'Soulfully' (Light) (VG+/VG++) = 7.00

From 1972

The Marion Gaines Singers - 'This too is gospel' (Gospel Truth) (VG++/VG++ cover still in shrink) = 30.00

From 1972

The Rance Allen Group - 'The Rance Allen Group' (Gospel Truth) (VG++/VG+ cover still in shrink) = 15.00

From 1971

Alexander Hamilton & the Miracle-aires - 'He set me free' (Kent) (VG+/VG+) = 15.00

From 1977

Liz Dargan & the Gospelettes - 'Oh why' (ABC Songbird) (VG+/VG++) = 10.00

From 1974

Reverend C. Coleman - 'Rock gospel time/The Rock Ministry' (Brunswick) (M-/M- cover still in shrink) = 40.00

From 1970

Inez Andrews - 'War on sin' (ABC) (VG/VG+) = 7.00

From 1976

Bill Moss & the Celestials - 'Mother of my children' (Jewel) (VG++/VG++) = 7.00

From 1976

Rev. O.L. Holliday - 'Soul brother, soul sister, soul devil' (Jewel) (VG++/VG+) = 15.00

From 1969 (sermon LP)

Randolph Sills - 'Determination!' (Birthright) (VG++/VG++) = 10.00

From 1977

Clara Ward - 'Soul & inspiration' (Pickwick) (VG+/VG+) = 10.00

From 1967

Thanks alot

Edited by Greg Belson
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Greg,

I'm after a copy of The King James Version LP on ABC ? Any chance ? :thumbsup:

Hello mate - I sold my copy of that a while back. It went to Italy for around $650. Maybe you can help me out with that LP....I've got no idea why it consistently sells for that amount. Where's the hype cuts on it? There was nothing on there that I'd class more than average. Am I missing something?

Cheers.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert