• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Dynells: Call On Me - Vent

Ronnie Walker - You're The One

Emanuel Laskey - Don't Lead Me On

125th Street Candy Store - Piece By Piece

The Embraceables - Here I Go

i got a copy of ronnie walker on phillips (?) it hisses for about a minute, is this the norm ? how much for this now ? if its a cheapie u can have it bud

Social source share

its on Atco aint it, well mine is anyway :D

Your right Bearsy double sided national release with "Let me prove that i love you" on the flip,but the Vent release was the local issue and "LMPTIL" came out on "Blueberry" as a local issue,so quite rare on Vent,also it has the Inst on the flip side of the Vent copy :huh:

Dave f..........

Social source share

Picked my copy up decades ago, from a Rock N' Roll, list for the price of a bag o' chips!

Don't think I've ever seen another for sale.

Current value anyone?

Sean

Had my Vent copy for donkey's years for about the same price as yours Sean. I guess a value would be 400+ based upon the Atco copy value of 250ish.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I've got this for sale:

EL106.jpg

It is in superb condition. Mint minus.

ZTSC 97699

Yep souler has the rarer version. Mine has the Nashville matrix on the What Did I Do Wrong side.

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

I've got an Emanuel Laskey on my website, the 'Bell Sound' matrix version. You can have a look here:

https://www.soulsupermarket.co.uk/emanuel-l...rong-2622-p.asp

Cheers,

Adam.

Just looked in the JM book and it has no mention of a "Bell Sound" matrix Adam. 1st mix with nashville matrix + and 97700 scratched out. 2nd mix with nashville matrix and no 97700.

Just looked in my boxes and found 2 white DJ copies of the 1st mix so could sell one. Not sure what price it goes for now.

Mark

Social source share

Just looked in the JM book and it has no mention of a "Bell Sound" matrix Adam. 1st mix with nashville matrix + and 97700 scratched out. 2nd mix with nashville matrix and no 97700.

Just looked in my boxes and found 2 white DJ copies of the 1st mix so could sell one. Not sure what price it goes for now.

Mark

Hi Mark,

No it's not in the book but it is on JMs 'Rarest of The Rare' https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/rarest-of-the-rare/23

Adam.

Social source share

Had my Vent copy for donkey's years for about the same price as yours Sean. I guess a value would be 400+ based upon the Atco copy value of 250ish.

Nah. There was a Vent one on eBay a few months ago and I don't think it even made £300. Shocked me and I would have bought a spare if I'd dared.

I finally picked mine up here on SS about two years ago, and the guy only wanted £200.

Very, very kind indeed biggrin.gif

m

Social source share

• 2 months later...
Guest twangbang

The Dynells: Call On Me - Vent

The Embraceables - Here I Go

Soul Inc - What goes up must come down

The Volcanos - You're Number One

The Vontastics - I'll never say goodbye

Can someone help? :-)

Social source share