Jokers - Soul Sound

Tommaso

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, can you help me with a realistic price (for a vg++ one) and availabilty?

I know it's a rare one (and expensive too), but popsike shows very different prices and that's why I'm asking..

Oh and what do you think about it?

Thanks! :lol:

Tommaso

Hard one to track down and you'll be looking at £1,000 + at a guess.

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Oh and what do you think about it?

Tommaso

I think it's without doubt one of the most down and dirty soulful records ever. I love it and i wish i had one :lol:

I can't imagine anyone letting one go. Good luck.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

I'd wanted one forever so finally took the plunge with a fair bit of nerves as it was described as something like ' doesn't look too presentable but good hi-fi and ok for dj ing' [ you know , some of the usual warning signals ] , but I spoke to the US seller and decided to have a go . When I got it I :lol: was well pleased .

About 800 - 900 £ I recall , lots of bidders , and a perfectly acceptable and extremely playable copy , and that's even on the home deck .

And I still love it .

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

I'd wanted one forever so finally took the plunge with a fair bit of nerves as it was described as something like ' doesn't look too presentable but good hi-fi and ok for dj ing' [ you know , some of the usual warning signals ] , but I spoke to the US seller and decided to have a go . When I got it I :D was well pleased .

About 800 - 900 £ I recall , lots of bidders , and a perfectly acceptable and extremely playable copy , and that's even on the home deck .

And I still love it .

052._Soul_sound___The_Jokers.mp3

Judge for yourselves

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert