paultp

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

i also hav this on wam,they did another great tune on wam MAKIN OF LOVE(harder to get).

they were a canadian group,so wether it came out 1st on wam or polydor or uk bus stop @ same time?.all 3 labels play @ diff times.

wam the longest,polydor(short version)shortest & bus stop in between.

Social source share

I was told they had more than five releases on WAM

I have

TCATTCAD /He's a rebel on WAM 901 1975 theres also a pressing with the disco version on wam as well , it depends which pressing you have mine plays the same length as Polydor,bus stop issues

Making of Love/To wake up each morning WAM 909 1976

We've gone to far/Love signs WAM 101 1977

"We've gone to far" is for me just as good a side as "There'll come a time". and "the Making of love"

Adam

Social source share

There was some discussion on this a few years ago on here. Can't remember the ins and outs, but Steve Plumb is your best point of contact as I seem to remember him explaining all.

Cheers

D'Arcy

Social source share

Guest mel brat

I was told they had more than five releases on WAM

I have

TCATTCAD /He's a rebel on WAM 901 1975 theres also a pressing with the disco version on wam as well , it depends which pressing you have mine plays the same length as Polydor,bus stop issues

Making of Love/To wake up each morning WAM 909 1976

We've gone to far/Love signs WAM 101 1977

"We've gone to far" is for me just as good a side as "There'll come a time". and "the Making of love"

Adam

I have "We've Gone Too Far"/cw "Love Signs" on WAM, but labelled as by Sharon Lee Williams..!?? I like both sides and have always regarded "We've Gone.." as having potential given the exposure. "Love Signs" is a very contemporary 1977 sound with a nice guitar break. (Think it was 30p from Keith Minshull of all people!) Similarly, I found "There'll Come A Time" (on Polydor) in a junk shop for 50p C.1976, but sold it cheap C.1989, before anyone really took an interest. I always liked it though.

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert