Calling Uk Djs, Events Organisers & Club Owners

I am currently developing a new web site that will have DJ, Club and Event listings

At this stage I am keeping the whole thing as a free directory with hopes of charging a small one off fee in the future to keep it running

If you wish to be listed on this site then please follow the link below and register your interest, I will then contact you with the details

www.4over4.co.uk

The site is due for launch June 2005

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I am currently developing a new web site that will have DJ, Club and Event listings

At this stage I am keeping the whole thing as a free directory with hopes of charging a small one off fee in the future to keep it running

If you wish to be listed on this site then please follow the link below and register your interest, I will then contact you with the details

www.4over4.co.uk

The site is due for launch June 2005

link

Not wishing to sound negative, but surely this site caters for this already, & it's free.

Social source share

Not wishing to sound negative, but surely this site caters for this already, & it's free.

link

Yes, there are many sites out there that list events and gigs.

Surly that is no reason to stop with the idea if you (I) think I can add to the scene.

I havent found a site yet that also lists DJs, VJs and MCs with their profiles for the world to see

You are correct but I still think this is a worthwhile project :rolleyes:

Even if it is just so I can practice my web design skills and the DJs, VJs, MC,s and clubs receive free listings

Edited by andykb
Social source share

I am also working on further ideas like:-

* Targeted email newsletters of what is going on in your area

* Targeted listings for club owners and event organisers

I have a load of ides on paper from some of the people involved already that I will be looking at very soon.

I am listening to the people who want to be added to the system as well, after all they know what info they want to provide to the possible new booking agents

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have requested further information.

We will be contacting you soon with further details of what is needed.

Only the DJs/VJs & MCs with proven experience will be listed on the main listings but I have plans to add a "New Talent" section for those of you who show skills and would benefit from the exposure and advise from others in the scene already.

If you haven't applied yet, then just go to www.4over4.co.uk and fill in the form.

We are also looking for events to add to our monthly newsletter (after June only), so if you are a promoter or organiser then get in contact via the above and we will contact you.

Many thanks

4over4 team

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert