Manifesto Magazine

Daryl

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all does anybody know if its still going? I am a subscriber new one due 1st Feb has not arrived & e mail address is bouncing straight back.

Daryl

Dont think e-mails have EVER worked, but was thinking the same thing though. Heard a rumour bout a month ago but dismissed it......maybe it was right???? let's hope not

Social source share

Still going no probs. Mike will be up at Prestatyn if anyone wants to personally nail their subscriptions LOL!

Ian D

I'm still waiting for the February issue, having renewed my subs last month and had the money taken from my credit card, tried phoning, with the usual result (i.e. being ignored). If anyone should see Mr Ritson could they ask him to send me my Feb copy? Failing that, he could reply to my phone messages and tell me what the problem might be.

Nick Marshall

Social source share

I'm still waiting for the February issue, having renewed my subs last month and had the money taken from my credit card, tried phoning, with the usual result (i.e. being ignored). If anyone should see Mr Ritson could they ask him to send me my Feb copy? Failing that, he could reply to my phone messages and tell me what the problem might be.

Nick Marshall

Rob Smith had copies of the Feb issue for sale on Friday at Bury but I couldn't/wouldn't buy one cause I too have paid my subs and am waiting for my copy..........COME ON GUYS!

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Rob Smith had copies of the Feb issue for sale on Friday at Bury but I couldn't/wouldn't buy one cause I too have paid my subs and am waiting for my copy..........COME ON GUYS!

Had an email from Roy Burton asking me for our write ups for inclusion in next months copy a couple of weeks ago so I would presume that all is well, Mike in notorious for his slow response through any medium....now there's an idea...telepathy.

KTF

Baz

Social source share

Guest Bernadette

Had an email from Roy Burton asking me for our write ups for inclusion in next months copy a couple of weeks ago so I would presume that all is well, Mike in notorious for his slow response through any medium....now there's an idea...telepathy.

KTF

Baz

and even that wouldn't work probably laugh.gif ah the lovely Roy...haven't seen him since The Push Bar went t*ts up due to change of management biggrin.gif

Social source share

Still going no probs. Mike will be up at Prestatyn if anyone wants to personally nail their subscriptions LOL!

Ian D

Would it not make sense for Mike to come on and let people know what is happening, I need to subscribe but due to recent uncertainly and previous lack of response from magazine haven't done so since last year. Since I haven't been in the right places over last few months have only bought one out of the last few, gave up phoning for back issues, therefore its hurting the business where it matters most

Sure people would agree, for all its journalistic faults, its the best for its wide coverage of soul music, and too good a resource to lose, although appreciate its a tough world out there. Sure everyone would be 100% behind mag if uncertainty was removed.

As an aside has anyone got back issues for sale, don't have the 2 Levine ones and only got one after it, can they PM me if so.

Even more aside has anyone got details for the site to subscribe to Soul Up North as think mines may have run out and can't find my last issue.

Many thanks

Jock

Social source share

Selling Feb issue at Brighouse! Have left messages as well with no response don't see why i should buy a copy When i have only received one of my year subscription.

Daryl

Social source share

Selling Feb issue at Brighouse! Have left messages as well with no response don't see why i should buy a copy When i have only received one of my year subscription.

Daryl

[/quote :lol::lol:

My copy arrived this wednesday following no response to two emails and one phone message.Like many I have subscribed since the early days of the mag and look forward to the usual arrival day of the beginning of the month.Providing I got a copy that month the arrival date would not be a problem but having been told the mag was packing up, then reading comments of received and non-received copies on this site one starts to wonder what is happening.

Social source share

Guest kelvinx

I used to buy mag off the shelf from Borders bookstore...Few months ago they stopped stocking it...When I asked why the shop assistant was unsure.

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Daryl

This is why I don't subscribe direct, I have the greatest respect for Mike but as I previously stated he's not the most reliable person on the planet...both he & Roy make an annual sabbatical to our National Weekender & I've had the pleasure of meeting them on numerous occasions, we are grateful for their continued support of the Northern soul Scene here & in respect of this I buy my copies thtough John Manship, probably not the most financially astute way, but, at least I get my copy so therefore I'm still supporting the magazine.

KTF

Baz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert