Soul Supermarket Website Updated 12th Feb

Hi,

I've just added another over 100 new records today, a great mixture of classic Northern, Motown and 70s/modern so hopefully something for all tastes. You can find the new additions in the 'Just Arrived' section of the main site: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

I have very recently purchased a substantial collection of 45s, LPs and memorabilia which I will start adding to the site on the next update, so be prepared for some stunning tunes coming very, very soon. To be added to my mailing list and receive early notice when new items are added then just email on: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

As always please get in touch with any questions. I am always happy to consider trades and am of course am always looking to buy any unwanted 45s, especially collections of any size.

Big thank you to everyone that has placed orders in the past and I look forward to dealing with you again.

GREAT NEWS!! The baby arrived on the 1st Feb, a bouncing baby boy called Jamie. So despite the lack of sleep I'll be cracking on with the records on an even bigger scale now! Thanks to all who sent their best wishes to me and I hope to meet more of you in face as I plan on getting out and about to a few more venues (with sales box in tow!) this year.

Here's a quick preview of some of the latest additions:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

German Metros... nice never seen one before

Looks good, doesn't it. Apparently it's meant to have a picture sleeve which I don't have but I bet that looks fantastic!

Adam.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert