Fastest Ever Record Delivery From Usa

NEV

Just recieved a record today from ohio ,i only won it at midnight friday :lol:

says it was posted on the 8th of feb 2008

Taking into account usa are at least 5hrs behind us ,it was posted saturday and landed today!

Am still waiting for stuff from a month back from states :lol:

anyone have same experience?

Nev :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just recieved a record today from ohio ,i only won it at midnight friday :lol:

Taking into account usa are at least 5hrs behind us ,it was posted saturday and landed today!

Am still waiting for stuff from a month back from states :lol:

Nev :lol:

the only experience i have at the mom is still waiting for 2 records from the states since the 3rd of january :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ana

Social source share

nev, buy alot of stuff from japan, it always amazes me how quick they get here from so far away.

dam clever these japs !!!!

Hi Mick

The japanese are way ahead with the technology,they probably use a "transporter system"

"Beam me up scotty" :lol:

Social source share

Fastest delivery I ever had was when I sent Pete Smith cash (before paypal days) on a Monday and got the record the following Friday. One way post between Sweden and England most often takes a couple of more days than that. Worst probably has to be US to Sweden airmail around 30 business days..

Social source share

Just recieved a record today from ohio ,i only won it at midnight friday :D

Am still waiting for stuff from a month back from states :yes:

Nev :P

Ive been waiting for a copy of "The Airplane song" by Norma Jenkins from the states for 12 months now!

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

I've had a Friday - Monday signed delivery from Downstairs Records in NY, but that's not my usual turnaround, overall records from Australia get here faster than those from the USA, which I'm putting down to security...

Social source share

as we all know the variation in delivery times from the states is well,how long is a piece of string!

i always find Craig Moerers stuff gets through pretty quickly though.and he is further away than most.

levine could do a video.The Strange World Of Posting Soul Records.

Social source share

Just recieved a record today from ohio ,i only won it at midnight friday :thumbsup:

Am still waiting for stuff from a month back from states whistling.gif

Nev :thumbup:

:thumbup: amazing

I am still waiting on a record i paid for straight away on Jan 6th and the seller said he posted on 18th Jan sad.gif

Social source share

You wouldn't believe this, i was amazed. Just before Christmas last year i bought a record off a guy in US and I got it within about four days...the best part was, i got it before i paid him!!!! Apparently he bundled all his sales up to post once people paid up., mine got slipping with the paid for's and he posted it out by mistake. I wish they worked like that!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers John

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

You wouldn't believe this, i was amazed. Just before Christmas last year i bought a record off a guy in US and I got it within about four days...the best part was, i got it before i paid him!!!! Apparently he bundled all his sales up to post once people paid up., mine got slipping with the paid for's and he posted it out by mistake. I wish they worked like that!!! :ohmy:

Cheers John

About two weeks ago I received a CD box set which I'd bid and lost on. I didn't get a 2nd chance, I didn't send any money, and I have no idea where the guy could have gotten my address from...

The only thing I can think of is I must have ordered it months ago from someone and it's taken so long that I've completely forgotten about it, and it's just coincidence that it arrived right after the auction.

Now will someone turn of that dang Twilight Zone music please?...

Social source share

...waiting for 2 record from different us sellers since Dec. 20th :wicked:

Sometimes the german custom holds back records from the us to check the real value

e.g. they check ebay-auctions...

had it once, that i get the information to pick it up (and pay tax) after six weeks at the custom :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert