Sat Here Wi`me Weekends Finds,no One To Show Off Too

• Replies 16
  • Views 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Blimey! Ken, you are always full of suprises... thumbup.gif

Are they all from that box I saw you with - stuffed up your jumper... you know! them where you quickly dismissed my enquiry with a 'Nay lad... it's only a bunch of Nursery Rhyme singles I picked up as a job lot at a RNIB car boot sale yesterday!' followed up with 'Thought I'd stick them all individually on ebay and watch all them Supernanny wannabees fall over themselves in their quest to secure their discovery of the 'next big thing' in child minding (I can hear all the little brains whirring now, saying... how comes nobody thought of this before - I better get in there quick before everyone discovers this amazing, new, fail safe way of keeping the charges quiet, happy, and content! without having to forcibly drag the little buggers, screaming and kicking, to the naughty corner where I still gotta keep me eyes on 'em, instead of gettin' the important things done! Now... where's that nail polish)'

Ever the entrepreneur, eh Ken? thumbsup.gif Hope that 'oil well' is just a boot sale away for ya! shades.gif

Don't forget your mates now... :lol:

Social source share

Blimey! Ken, you are always full of suprises... thumbup.gif

Are they all from that box I saw you with - stuffed up your jumper... you know! them where you quickly dismissed my enquiry with a 'Nay lad... it's only a bunch of Nursery Rhyme singles I picked up as a job lot at a RNIB car boot sale yesterday!' followed up with 'Thought I'd stick them all individually on ebay and watch all them Supernanny wannabees fall over themselves in their quest to secure their discovery of the 'next big thing' in child minding (I can hear all the little brains whirring now, saying... how comes nobody thought of this before - I better get in there quick before everyone discovers this amazing, new, fail safe way of keeping the charges quiet, happy, and content! without having to forcibly drag the little buggers, screaming and kicking, to the naughty corner where I still gotta keep me eyes on 'em, instead of gettin' the important things done! Now... where's that nail polish)'

Ever the entrepreneur, eh Ken? thumbsup.gif Hope that 'oil well' is just a boot sale away for ya! shades.gif

Don't forget your mates now... :lol:

Drove streight past the booter Fingers...............toooo exited toooo stop,didnt speed tho` :lol: still got me KFC looks like cats in for a treat!!.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert