P P Arnold

• Replies 6
  • Views 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Would like any info on P.P. Arnold, think she is a great singer and underated, Pics, discography, etc, any info please

i think I love her16_12_169.gif

Chris

There's quite a few clips of her on You Tube >>> LINK <<<

She used to be an Ikette, featured on this Classic Ike & Tina Turner Track

According to this clip, Called Pat Arnold later to be known as P P Arnold.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

A-150-30212-1185751988.jpeg

more images

P.P. Arnold

/ artists (P)Real Name:Pat ArnoldProfile:b. 1946, Los Angeles, U.S.A.URLs:https://www.pparnold.com/In Groups:Ikettes, TheName Variations:All | P.P. Arnold | Arnold | P P Arnold | P.P.Arnold | Pat Arnold | PP Arnold this may be of interst bridget

chris :thumbsup:A-150-30212-1185751988.jpeg

more images

P.P. Arnold

/ artists (P)Real Name:Pat ArnoldProfile:b. 1946, Los Angeles, U.S.A.URLs:https://www.pparnold.com/In Groups:Ikettes, TheName Variations:All | P.P. Arnold | Arnold | P P Arnold | P.P.Arnold | Pat Arnold | PP Arnold
Social source share

Hi Chris. Not much time, got to get down to Attic. There's a real nice "The Immediate Catalogue" EP, Virgin 1980 SV103 (includes Everythings Goona Be Alright) with some nice pics in the sleeve notes. I can bring mine along to Pilsley for you to have for a while, although not under the illusion it's that rare. See you soon, Dean.

Social source share

Pat is short fro Patrice or Patrica. shes recently down some recroding with Dr Robert (blow monkeys)

I forgot about that. I was surprised to hear her with Dr Robert on Jonathan Ross radio 2 sat morning a few weeks, or is it months, (time flying as I get older) ago. Not sure if it will still be on listen again feature Chris.

See you soon, Dean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert