Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 6
  • Views 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Andy There's copies without the number V-1001 on and they harder, only ever seen Blue issues! but you should find that they stamped Frankford Waine on the A side "Think About Tomorrow"

can scan ya an issue if ya want?

hth

steve

cheers Steve any help would be appreciated, i know its not exactly an expensive record but still want to get the proper on, seen a blue and greeny/khaki coloured one so far

Social source share

cheers Steve any help would be appreciated, i know its not exactly an expensive record but still want to get the proper on, seen a blue and greeny/khaki coloured one so far

Got one for sale on here

Blue issue without the number on the label, Frankford & Wayne stamp on run out of other side

Near mint - £15

Social source share

I bought the Ethics CD "Golden Philly Classics" (on Collectables) about 15 years ago, loved a track on it called "Nothing's too good for my baby" and looked around for it on a single, before I found out it was actually the Springers. So are they the same group or was it just a bit of dodgy CD compiling?

Social source share

I bought the Ethics CD "Golden Philly Classics" (on Collectables) about 15 years ago, loved a track on it called "Nothing's too good for my baby" and looked around for it on a single, before I found out it was actually the Springers. So are they the same group or was it just a bit of dodgy CD compiling?

Not the same group (as far as I know) but both recorded on Whale

Regards

Paul

Social source share

definitely not the same group, there is a little bit more info about the springers on the jamie guyden ethics comp (which includes a mindblowing unreleased ethics sweet soul cut called "not enough love"). I think it was just "dodgy CD compiling" as you say -- I think they got the tapes, it was on the tapes, so they just released it as the ethics without knowing what it was.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert