Search: Larry Banks And Jaibi

Guest MrHeartbreak

Guest MrHeartbreak

This is another very soulful combination of singers and I would be very curious of their songs "Walk away, walk away, walk away walk" and "You´re not mine". Maybe someone has these tracks and can send me that I would be very happy about it.

Maybe someone has a good vinyl copy of the songs I would be glad to get it when I had a chance.

Thank you for all support and help.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is another very soulful combination of singers and I would be very curious of their songs "Walk away, walk away, walk away walk" and "You´re not mine". Maybe someone has these tracks and can send me that I would be very happy about it.

Maybe someone has a good vinyl copy of the songs I would be glad to get it when I had a chance.

Thank you for all support and help.

They are back to back on a RCA single. I am a big fan of both singers but unfortunately the record promises more than it delivers. A bit like the Sam Dees and Bettye Swann offering on Big Tree. Good but not outstanding.

I have it at home so if no one else has a mp3 handy I'll try and do you a copy

Mike

Social source share

They are back to back on a RCA single. I am a big fan of both singers but unfortunately the record promises more than it delivers. A bit like the Sam Dees and Bettye Swann offering on Big Tree. Good but not outstanding.

I have it at home so if no one else has a mp3 handy I'll try and do you a copy

Mike

Right Mike,

Love Larry and Jaibi on their own... but this coupling is not what it should or could have been by a long way.

Seen at ridiculous prices too, over the years.

Sean

Social source share

Guest MrHeartbreak

Right Mike,

Love Larry and Jaibi on their own... but this coupling is not what it should or could have been by a long way.

Seen at ridiculous prices too, over the years.

Sean

Hi Mike,

I would be very glad of a copy of that two songs, please check your inbox I have send you my emailadress.

Please when you have any wishes let me know, I have a great collection of female soul artits.

Thank you so much Jan aka MrHeartbreak

Social source share

Source Advert