adamt

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i got sick to death of asking for it :)

considering many dont like it and it never seems to get played out you never see them up for bloody sale :rolleyes:

good luck Adam, i like it :yes:

Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Funny, when I first I heard it out I just loved it. Three days later I found and won a m- copy on ebay. I was well pleased and thought that this can´t be too hard to find, and it wasn´t very expensive either. But in the 18 months or so that have passed I think I´ve seen just one other copy up for sale, so I guess it´s pretty tough.

NLTD is my #1 Latin fave, closely followed by Joe Bataan´s "Subway Joe" and "So Fine", which took me bloody ages to find. Strange, eh?

Social source share

Still think Hector Riviera's 'Chance For Romance' is the very best latin dancer, (and very tough to find) closely followed by this and Tony Middleton 'Return To Spanish Harlem'/ 'Already Satisfied' on Speed.

Is the other Harvey Averne mentioned on Uptite or Fania?

Edited by mulf
Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

"Central Park" is on Uptite too, if memory serves. Nice tune, but nowhere near NLTD. The copy on eBay - WOW! I think I got mine from the same guy actually.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

"Central Park" is on Uptite too, if memory serves. Nice tune, but nowhere near NLTD. The copy on eBay - WOW! I think I got mine from the same guy actually.

THERES TWO DIFFERENT CUTS OF CENTRAL PARK ON UPTITE 45. BOTH VERY SIMILAR BUT DEFINATELY DIFFERENT. BOTH GREAT TOO, SO TAKE YOUR PICK...

ABOUT £50 I RECKON........

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

I have another buy him for sale, a bit like Greater Experience its called Central Park but its the rare single version not like the LP mix also on single, you can get NLTD on the LP cheap.

even the album on fania is b*tch to get hold of, believe me i've tried

Social source share

Got my copy of NLTD from Havey himself, about 18 months ago, there were three copies, i had the last one....i have asked if any more turn up, if he could contact me, but nothing yet................hard record & bloody good too IMHO..............drives like a steam train.

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

I had two of these and sold the spare one last year. Funny thing is I had the spare copy for sale on here and in my sales box for about 3-4 months and not a snifter of interest. Even offered it to Manship for £150 and turned it down saying, and in his own words, 'Nobody will pay £150 for a Harvey Averne record'.

Great, great record.

BTW, what's the going rate on the Tony Middleton 'Return to Spanish Harlem' - was offered one recently but turned it down on the grounds that I have a mortgage to pay. :sleep3::yes:

Warren

Social source share

Source Advert