• Replies 16
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest uroffal

When I first heard this record it made me feel physically sick! There have been plenty of bad, even awful, records played in the past, but this one ranks very highly on my list of 'should've been kicked across the warehouse floor, until rendered unplayable'.

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Awful record .I bought one for $100.00 to sell on again before I knew the seller had 50 unplayed copies off a band member. Will have to sit on it for a while now before I attempt to sell it on again.

link

Tell you what Craig why don't we all make a contribution, until you get back your $100, then you can make it into a nice ashtray and post pictures of it on here!

$10.00 each?

Social source share

Tell you what Craig why don't we all make a contribution, until you get back your $100, then you can make it into a nice ashtray and post pictures of it on here!

$10.00 each?

link

Here's what it's been fetching up until recently. I'm still quietly confident I can still make a profit once all these copies have dissapeared :rolleyes:

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...+trider&x=0&y=0

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Here's what it's been fetching up until recently. I'm still quietly confident I can still make a profit once all these copies have dissapeared :rolleyes:

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...+trider&x=0&y=0

link

You're probably right, still plenty of demand from the Popcorn scene probably. Can't help thinking it would be nice to destroy a copy though (if could afford it I'd buy every copy and make it the rarest of the rare by destroying the lot. Maybe then I'd never have to hear it again!

Social source share

You're probably right, still plenty of demand from the Popcorn scene probably. Can't help thinking it would be nice to destroy a copy though (if could afford it I'd buy every copy and make it the rarest of the rare by destroying the lot. Maybe then I'd never have to hear it again!

link

I for one would willingly contribute to the destruction of this missuse of vinyl.

If there is a worse record than this then please let me know!

Larry Trider.what a spanker post-1568-1111871012.gif (never mind trider i've tried him and what a total waste of recording time)

Regards Soulster22 post-1568-1111871042.gif

Social source share

Guest uroffal

I for one would willingly contribute to the destruction of this missuse of vinyl.

If there is a worse record than this then please let me know!

Larry Trider.what a spanker  post-1568-1111871012.gif (never mind trider i've tried him and what a total waste of recording time)

Regards Soulster22 post-1568-1111871042.gif

link

Am happy do similar for Dean Barlow :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Fair play there fella and in the immortal words of Dick Emery "uroffal but i like you"

Regards Soulster22 post-1568-1111874588_thumb.jpg

link

Would like to make it clear that I don't dress like Honky Tonk! :rolleyes:

Social source share

Discussions on this forum about Larry Trider & Bill Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume this site is still called SOUL source ?

If not, we could relaunch it as 6Ts POP CRAP source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by epic
Social source share

Guest Rowly

Am happy do similar for Dean Barlow  :sleep3:

link

Can we add Barbara Redd to the list please? Oh yeah... and that shite Big Chief by Young Jessie while we're at it.... All a complete waste of decent vinyl.

EXTERMINATE .... EXTERNINATE.....EXTERMINATE.....!

Social source share

Discussions on this forum about Larry Trider & Bill Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume this site is still called SOUL source ?

If not, we could relaunch it as 6Ts POP CRAP source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

yep its still called that ... :sleep3:

strange post ?

end of day you are doing what it seems you are complaining about

....discussing 6ts non-soul 45s

if feel that stongly about it to post, then how do you justify yourself discussing these 6ts non-soul 45s?

will someone else then post complaing about you discussing 6ts non-soul 45s then ?

and then would you complain more about them, discussing 6ts non-soul 45s ?

you could post up but then this could go on for ever, or could try below....

instead of discussing 6ts non-soul 45s, which you dont like, how about... try get a worthwhile soulful related thread going elsewhere in forum

that way if you are not discussing 6ts non-soul 45s then i wouldnt have to post up this about discussing 6ts non-soul 45s, then as both not discussing 6ts non-soul 45s, there be no need for you to post up ought regarding discussing 6ts non-soul 45s and then as no one is discussing 6ts non-soul 45s the theory is this thread should vanish :(

so get a soulful thread going and let us know if theory works

apoligies :( in advance

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert