Help Please To Trace Ebay Seller

Guest veep1296

Guest veep1296

Hi all,

Before Xmas i had a Wants thread going for a Freddie Chavez Blue Issue.

A soulsourcer tipped me off that one was on ebay....seller poppy1952 ....... John from Inverness.

He had lots of tasty classic oldies up.

I won FC plus 4 others..paid immediately as always and combined P&P.

Package landed ......invoice for 5 nr 45s contents 4nr! No FC !

Aghast , i immediately contacted him through ebay.....reply dont worry ive misplaced it!? This was a week or so before Xmas and it was for my wife as a pressie!

Since then struggled to make contact, only really getting a response when i suggested leaving feedback/complaint.

Then eventually said he was away on hols but was selling a Rolex and responding to queries during this period but not my polite questions.

Eventually he said he would be back from hols Mon 14th Jan...i contacted him again on Fri 18th as hadnt heard....he responded on 22nd...offering refund.

I reluctantly accepted stating if FC turns up id still like it!

No transaction into paypal, no FC.

Have chased up VERY politely and been overly tolerant but just cannot once more get any response.

Losing my patience big style.

Can any kind soul give me an email address outside ebay, a phone/fax or postal address or ask him to sort pronto?

Selling such decent stuff someone on here must know him surely?

Hope this was a suitable place to post, if not sorry.

Have all emails saved to back up this sorry scenario

Regards

David Ferguson

ps To my knowledge there are only a handful about of these. My old one went to Ginger late 80s, thereafter?

If "another" should turn up for sale anywhere please let me know.

Social source share

• Replies 62
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

A soulsourcer tipped me off that one was on ebay....seller poppy1952 ....... John from Inverness.

Aghast , i immediately contacted him through ebay.....reply dont worry ive misplaced it!? This was a week or so before Xmas and it was for my wife as a pressie!

Since then struggled to make contact, only really getting a response when i suggested leaving feedback/complaint.

Then eventually said he was away on hols but was selling a Rolex and responding to queries during this period but not my polite questions.

Eventually he said he would be back from hols Mon 14th Jan...i contacted him again on Fri 18th as hadnt heard....he responded on 22nd...offering refund.

Have chased up VERY politely and been overly tolerant but just cannot once more get any response.

Can any kind soul give me an email address outside ebay, a phone/fax or postal address or ask him to sort pronto?

Regards

David Ferguson

ps To my knowledge there are only a handful about of these. My old one went to Ginger late 80s, thereafter?

================================================================================

===========

Hi Dave i think this is the guy who my mate as had loads of hassle off regarding 45,s not sent

ive heard from others that they,ve had the same problem.. get in contact with Flanny

he knows the score with this guy i think..

Regards Ian C

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

It sounds like you are out of time to put in a pay pal claim ? You only have 45 days to lodge a dispute, if you still have enough time, get your dispute in quick. Sounds to me like he has been fobbing you off stalling for time.

Social source share

Guest veep1296

================================================================================

===========

Hi Dave i think this is the guy who my mate as had loads of hassle off regarding 45,s not sent

ive heard from others that they,ve had the same problem.. get in contact with Flanny

he knows the score with this guy i think..

Regards Ian C

Cheers Ian,

Have you got an email addy for Flanny?

Looking back i may have been a bit naive as it didnt have a label scan against it?

Trust you are keeping well Ian,

Regards

David

Social source share

Cheers Ian,

Have you got an email addy for Flanny?

Looking back i may have been a bit naive as it didnt have a label scan against it?

Trust you are keeping well Ian,

Regards

David

Flanny is on here as flanny... he has some sales stuff up at the mo which may have his phone number on

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Flanny is on here as flanny... he has some sales stuff up at the mo which may have his phone number on

Thanks Kirsty done that.

2 other negatives+dispute against him.

Dug his address up..uses his company Rhino Steel Buildings who i paid! May be a Company Law angle i can use..solicitors tomorrow.

Got his email address at home and work now, website gives work address etc.so a visit might be easiest!?

Can i establish contact during the ebay dispute period or will it compromise matters...anyone know Pete S?

email draft ready to go.

Thanks

David

ps As well as selling he has been buying...including an Eddie Carlton Swan WD..did JM sell one today?

How much?

Anyone know whose it was?

Social source share

Hi all,

Regards

David Ferguson

I bought a copy of Lorraine Chandler - I Can't Change and Tommy Tate - I'm Taking On Pain from this seller. They didn't arrive despite me sending several e-mails. I got the first polite reply before Xmas saying he would sort it after his holiday but then heard nothing. Lodged a dispute with paypal and got a refund straightaway. Perhaps he decided the price was too low so preferred to give the refund and hold on to them.

Kev

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Can i establish contact during the ebay dispute period or will it compromise matters...anyone know Pete S?

If you've lodged a pay pal dispute (hope you was still in the time limit) and an EBay dispute for non delivery, I personally wouldn't contact him through EBay emails. Even during disputes EBay don't care what has been said in emails and don't use it as evidence so to speak. Seller will have to respond to the dispute, if I was you I'd just answer those and not bother with private email contact.

Unsure of how he is going to prove delivery if he sent all your records in one parcel, he will only have one tracking number. If he uses the tracking number against F.Chavez, there's nothing stopping you from claiming the other 4 records haven't arrived. Bit of a minefield with Pay Pal. Any other sellers out there reading this, if you sell 2 or 3 high priced items, send them individually and get a tracking number for each item.

If you get no joy from Pay Pal in the way of a refund, if you paid with credit card you can always take it up with them because the seller has obtained cash by deception. They will fight your case and do a reversal I think. Not quite up on credit card payments but it's worth a stab.

I'd be tempted to leave a negative feedback as well, if he's got two negs already and disputes have been lodged, he only needs one more dispute to end before he will be No Longer Registered.

Edited by Fatius Bumius
Social source share

If you paid by card, the card company will act on your case for you.

I had a problem about 4 years ago with Scotland. Paid for a record, didn't receive it, he wouldn't answer calls etc.

I actually got trading standards on to him and to their credit, they visited him. I told them he was a full time record dealer mind.

I got my money back - and a negative feedback :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest veep1296

If you've lodged a pay pal dispute (hope you was still in the time limit) and an EBay dispute for non delivery, I personally wouldn't contact him through EBay emails. Even during disputes EBay don't care what has been said in emails and don't use it as evidence so to speak. Seller will have to respond to the dispute, if I was you I'd just answer those and not bother with private email contact.

Unsure of how he is going to prove delivery if he sent all your records in one parcel, he will only have one tracking number. If he uses the tracking number against F.Chavez, there's nothing stopping you from claiming the other 4 records haven't arrived. Bit of a minefield with Pay Pal. Any other sellers out there reading this, if you sell 2 or 3 high priced items, send them individually and get a tracking number for each item.

If you get no joy from Pay Pal in the way of a refund, if you paid with credit card you can always take it up with them because the seller has obtained cash by deception. They will fight your case and do a reversal I think. Not quite up on credit card payments but it's worth a stab.

I'd be tempted to leave a negative feedback as well, if he's got two negs already and disputes have been lodged, he only needs one more dispute to end before he will be No Longer Registered.

THANKS FOR THAT IVE JUMPED IN AND LEFT NEGATIVE ALREADY......further background below..copies of ebay mails...

He admitted that the Freddie Chavez had not been enclosed yet didnt note on the payment sheet see below! So there really isnt an issue there, also offered a refund just not done either and ignoring emails. I will sort it one way or the other !

Dear poppy1952,

URGENT PLEASE

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A PACKAGE FROM YOU WITH AN LISTING OF THE FIVE RECORDS IN IT>

I OPENED IT IN FRONT OF WORK COLLEAGUES TO SHOW THEM THE FREDDIE CHAVEZ I HAD BOUGHT> I AM HORRIFIED TO FIND IT IS NOT THERE > ONLY FOUR RECORDS ARE CONTAINED IN THE MAILER>

PLEASE < HOPEFULLY CONFIRM IT HAS BEEN SENT SEPERATELY??

THANKS

JANET & DAVID FERGUSON

ps THE FC WAS A SURPRISE XMAS PRESENT FOR JANET

Dear 444cj,

its ok Janet dont panic I have miss placed record due to people

asking questions about it while on auction I will send it on asap

I have some 10000 records going up for sale and shipping 130

at this time your invitations should be with you today thanks for

your purchases .

- poppy1952

Dear poppy1952,Hi,Have you located the Freddie Chavez issue yet?Regards &

Greetings for the Festive period,David & Janet Ferguson-444cj

Dear poppy1952,

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND ADVISE REF FREDDIE CHAVEZ ASAP PLEASE. PREVIOUS EMAILS NOT RESPONDED TO OVER PAST TEN DAYS?????

Regards

David & Janet Ferguson

- 444cj

Dear poppy1952,

John,

Havent heard from you since Jan 2 and am very concerned. Please advise on current state of play regarding the paid for Freddie Chavez.

I need to leave feedback on several items this weekend and do not unecessarily want to leave negative/raise a complaint. If you are still away but due back please advise when as previously requested.

Regards

David Ferguson

07831 157952

- 444cj

Dear poppy1952,

Hi John,

When do you get back home.?

I return to UK on 7th Jan and need to know when i can have the record i promised my wife for Xmas.

I dont want a refund just the 45 please John.

Please advise by return,

Regards

David Ferguson

Dear 444cj,

Hi I am back this coming Monday but will credit record if you want

John

Dear poppy1952,

Hi John,

Am back in UK . Any news on FC?

Thanks

David Ferguson

- 444cj

Dear poppy1952,

Hi,

Trust your hliday went well.

Thought i would give you a few days to get back in the swing.

How are we doing on the Freddie Chavez issue?

Please update at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

David Ferguson

- 444cjDear poppy1952,

John,

i had hoped to have heard from you by now. Any news?

Urgent that you respond by return please .

Will delay actioning anything with ebay until Thursday evening 24th Jan.

Regards

David

- 444cj

Dear 444cj,

sorry David the best I can do is refund until it turns up john

- poppy1952

Dear poppy1952,

Hi John,

I keep checking my paypal a/c but have not received refund (or record).

Please update me by return,

regards

David Ferguson

paypal janet@dj-ferguson.demon.co.uk

- 444cj

Dear poppy1952,

My replies continue to be ignored. No refund made, no record received.

Have left negative feedback and raised a dispute.

- 444cj

I MUST HAVE THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT!!! FOR SO LONG!

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Patience of a saint, indeed you do. :lol:

If you look at the Mel Britt he was selling and the questions, he has answered saying he is John Lazenby a Northern Soul DJ based in Inverness ?? Ebay Item: 200175995872.

Wonder why it is when buying records we tend to give the seller the benefit of the doubt and trust them even after 3 or 4 weeks waiting and hearing pathetic excuses as to why it's still not arrived? If we had bought a big fat gold chain for a grande or a laptop etc we'd be on the case after 10 days filing for item not received and lodging a pay pal claim, while crapping ourselves thinking of the money someones just ripped us off for ? :lol: Too trusting from one soulie to another me thinks and there's always one bad apple in the barrel to ruin it.

Hope you get it sorted anyway :thumbsup:

Social source share

how many neg feedbacks does he need, how many people is him permitted to rip off before he get blocked by ebay?

it´s a shame. after I was ripped one time from a guy from belgium, I desided for myself never more to buy anything from belgium. slowly it seems to me you can´t buy from anywhere of the world :sleep3: or even only from guys you have dealed before

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

I bought the Timmie Williams of this guy, he took a while to send it, i was constentley emailing him, i nearly called out a few favers angry.gif:sleep3::yes:

Pete Griff

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

He can have any amount of negatives before being kicked off, it takes 3 buyers to file a complaint against him, and they have to close the dispute before seller will get kicked off. Buyer who's left a neg for Mel Britt & Jackey Beavers say they haven't got a refund when they left feedback, that dispute will still be open. Seller could appeal to EBay to have the last negative removed because it contains private info, his name.

Don't close any disputes until you are happy you have either the record or the money back in your hands. If you close the dispute you can't open another one for the same item. A few sellers will try and sweet talk you by telling you to close the dispute and they will refund...do it the other way round, get your £'s, then close it :sleep3:

His auction for the Rolex is a bit dodgy. He sold it previously for £2100, he says in his 2nd listing he had an Italian CON MAN who bid but didn't pay that's why it was relisted. Before the reserve was met the seller ended the item saying it was no longer available. He would have taken it off after realising if he sold it and was paid by pay pal, the money from the sale would be locked in his pay pal account to pay out the disputes filed for non delivery of records....I think. cool.gif

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

just having the same problem at the moment ,seller in the states,think we should get a list together independant on this site with adminostraters permision ,where we can check who we are buying off,any problems,any fears etc,i know its difficult scenario concerning "our" tunes but some vultures are praying on our "thing",ripping us off flagrantly,also probably make a collective stand when in justice is done with the help of soul source itself?? any ideas guys

As long as no one misuses it just to get at someone they don't like I'd say it was a good idea, but people who didn't have any problems with a named seller should be able to come on and say so just so the rest of us can decide with all the available info.

I've been lucky so far, but maybe that's because I don't buy anything very expensive over eBay and I always check feedback.

Social source share

He's changed his ID but his old one is still active, this is the one he ripped me off with

https://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=4sal...irn=Received+by

I may be able to throw some light here, John McDonald/John Lazenby are one & the same.

John Lazenby McDonald - Full Name.

About five years ago whilst trawling via google I came upon a list of records - wow! looked like a playlist from heaven, This was not a sales list, just a listing as you would perhaps list your own collection on a word document. Included was a name and address. I obtained a phone number and duly contacted the guy. The story was that the records belonged to his brother who had passed away. JLB was very enthusiastic and we spoke frequently over a period of weeks. Each call would bring out a few more titles from him as he 'opened more boxes' Obviously my ultimate end was to purchase as much as possible for very little money and we aggreed a figure for about 300 records. I was to travel to Scotland the following weekend to complete the deal.

During the week he phoned to postpone owing to work commitments, These postponements continued for a two or three weeks with various reasons being cited. Finally he admitted that he had taken advice from someone who knew more about soul records than him and was waiting for some pricing help.

I continued to 'badger' him over the next few days until the crunch came, He had been advised to purchase JM's price guide and would get back to me after he had priced everything. An e-mail duly arrived asking if I was still interested at the following prices - yes you guessed it - all individually priced straight out of JM's guide.

I dont think JLB was ever a 'Northern Soul DJ'. He was a naive inheritor of a seriously good collection who 'wised up' after over excited badgering by me.

God, Id never make a poker player! :no:

M. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

I dont think JLB was ever a 'Northern Soul DJ'. He was a naive inheritor of a seriously good collection who 'wised up' after over excited badgering by me.

M. thumbsup.gif

Don't know where his records came from but I have heard of him DJing at a few Scottish venues/ seen his name on a few flyers about 4-5 years ago.

Social source share

Guest veep1296

I may be able to throw some light here, John McDonald/John Lazenby are one & the same.

About five years ago whilst trawling via google I came upon a list of records - wow! looked like a playlist from heaven, This was not a sales list, just a listing as you would perhaps list your own collection on a word document. Included was a name and address. I obtained a phone number and duly contacted the guy. The story was that the records belonged to his brother who had passed away. JLB was very enthusiastic and we spoke frequently over a period of weeks. Each call would bring out a few more titles from him as he 'opened more boxes' Obviously my ultimate end was to purchase as much as possible for very little money and we aggreed a figure for about 300 records. I was to travel to Scotland the following weekend to complete the deal.

During the week he phoned to postpone owing to work commitments, These postponements continued for a two or three weeks with various reasons being cited. Finally he admitted that he had taken advice from someone who knew more about soul records than him and was waiting for some pricing help.

I continued to 'badger' him over the next few days until the crunch came, He had been advised to purchase JM's price guide and would get back to me after he had priced everything. An e-mail duly arrived asking if I was still interested at the following prices - yes you guessed it - all individually priced straight out of JM's guide.

M. thumbsup.gif

I have since found out other potential buyers of his collection have been up there then been fobbed off.

An exhibitionist perhaps wanting the world to know what nice 45s he has?

I am now joining forces with a couple of others who have been stitched via ebay.

Thanks to the friends on here who have volunteered to go up there with me to sort things so to speak. Hopefully Trading stamdards will sort it but if i need to go up so be it.

David

Social source share

God, Id never make a poker player! :ohmy:

M. :huh:

I can concurr with this, identical thing happened with me, even to the point where I was meant to be staying at his house. This is way way back, maybe 1999/2000. I think I sold him Arthur Freeman on Jumbo (when it was still rare) for 600 quid at the time

Social source share

I can concurr with this, identical thing happened with me, even to the point where I was meant to be staying at his house. This is way way back, maybe 1999/2000. I think I sold him Arthur Freeman on Jumbo (when it was still rare) for 600 quid at the time

You may be right with the time frame Pete, possibly longer than 5 years (fading memory and all that)

Funny how this happened to both of us! - or spooky :ohmy:

M. :huh:

Social source share

Pete/Others

Would it compromise my ebay dispute and/or Trading Standards position if i emailed him the link to this thread?

David

David. One more thing I forgot to mention. I also contacted the police about him. I don't know if they made a phone call or something. I did get my money back.

Social source share

Guest veep1296
David. One more thing I forgot to mention. I also contacted the police about him. I don't know if they made a phone call or something. I did get my money back.
Social source share

Guest veep1296

If the other two guys are up for it i will. Crime prevention to stop other people falling foul of a possible /alleged serial ..............!

David

Social source share

If the other two guys are up for it i will. Crime prevention to stop other people falling foul of a possible /alleged serial ..............!

David

Mate if someone took your money and won't give it back that makes it stealing which is a criminal offence, give him one more chance then call the police and tell you've done so

Social source share

Hi all,

Regards

David Ferguson

I won several tasty items off this guy early december paid dec 13th £2500.00 records came in dribs and drabs.

after over a six week wait

i opened up a dispute with paypal in jan told him who I was and tunes turned up my advice is AVOID THIS SELLER LIKE THE PLAGUE HE IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BIG TIME good luck getting justice ,, Flanny

Social source share

Guest veep1296

I am a great believer in being fairminded and therefore feel obliged to post the "sellers" eventual reply to me.

I have had no previous explanation from him regarding.."waiting for paypal to verify my account".

Can anyone confirm that his comments about paypal could be correct ref re verification? it puzzles me.

I will of course keep you posted on further developments.

HAPPY BIDDING SOUL SOURCERS ON HIS NEXT 150 ITEMS!!!

(Of course this out of the blue reply will not have been prompted by police action being suggested will it?)

Dear 444cj,

Dear David ,

I have explained to you earlier I am waiting for paypal to verify

my account

to enable me to issue you a refund.

This will be done as soon as this is completed.

Please do not bid for any records on my next killer top 150 titles

which are going on ebay. (ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!!! COMMENT)when paypal problem is fixed. ( after hitting a certain level you

have to send in lots of information to verify

your account under money laundering act.) this has taken a little

longer than I expected.

I have been collecting and selling rare records for over 30 years

and as you can see by the records

sold on last list have a lot of happy customers. We had a

problem with deliveries over Christmas with records still

turning up late to half a dozen customers.

Please don't contact me again on this matter your refund will be

given as soon as.

I don't require your money or anyone elses to fund my hobby.

I wish I had the idle time on my hands that you have in

abundance. [b](BRILLIANT!!! as if im not going to pester someone who owes me £££ )

regards

John Macdonald

jlm5@btinternet.com

- poppy1952

Social source share

he's right about paypal wanting verification when a certain amount has passed through the account (money laundering laws) it happened to me. but what i cant get my head around is the fact that he told you that he mislaid the record, how the fu*k can you mislay a £500 record

Yes but the verification process takes a few days at the most, even les if you use the call back facility! - not weeks :thumbsup:

Also plenty of notice is given by paypal as you approach the limit and the account is still useable.

Sounds like more stalling tactics to me, if he's struggling with paypal why not offer to send a cheque, or would that be a rubber one

Edited by MarkWhiteley
Social source share

Yes but the verification process takes a few days at the most, even les if you use the call back facility! - not weeks :thumbsup:

Also plenty of notice is given by paypal as you approach the limit and the account is still useable.

Sounds like more stalling tactics to me, if he's struggling with paypal why not offer to send a cheque, or would that be a rubber one

As Mark says.... it takes minutes with the phone call back verification which I did.... and got to agree it sounds more like stalling tactics....

This verification just "lifts" the default £500 limit set by PayPal for sending and withdrawing when you first join....

Also.... as most, if not all, banks now have online access it is just as easy to log on to your bank as soon as the email from PayPal arrives to say they've deposited "these" two small ammounts in your account.... it's "these" two ammounts he has to verify with.... again days not weeks....

To need verification he must have tried to withdraw an ammount more than the default limit.... this can't take place until after verification so the money must still be in his PayPal account therefore nothing stopping him refunding the money via the send option back to your PayPal account....

All very dodgey sounding I reckon....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Hi NYK1

Hope you get this nasty business sorted - don't use e-bay myself but my advice would be don't wait any longer - "stalling for time" is screaming out at me and I have only read what's been on this thread.

You are a genuine guy and don't deserve to be treated like this.

Love to Janet and hope to see you both soon xx

Social source share

Guest veep1296

What do you reckon to this question and reply.????

Dear poppy1952,

John,

Dont understand it myself but this may help you make refund??

As Mark says.... it takes minutes with the phone call back verification which I did.... and got to agree it sounds more like stalling tactics....

This verification just "lifts" the default £500 limit set by PayPal for sending and withdrawing when you first join....

Also.... as most, if not all, banks now have online access it is just as easy to log on to your bank as soon as the email from PayPal arrives to say they've deposited "these" two small ammounts in your account.... it's "these" two ammounts he has to verify with.... again days not weeks....

To need verification he must have tried to withdraw an ammount more than the default limit.... this can't take place until after verification so the money must still be in his PayPal account therefore nothing stopping him refunding the money via the send option back to your PayPal account....

- 444cj

Dear 444cj,

please take your version of events up with paypal I don't make

paypal rules, when you reach £30,000 turnover the verification

process is a bit more involved and I am working my way

through the system you can have a refund before that time if

you will pay the paypal fees. I can't reclaim fees if I refund

outside paypal John

- poppy1952

Social source share

Rachel's post made me think- just to clarify something.......

Scotland's not so big, there are many John MacDonalds's (spelling is quite important !!)

my good mate John MacDonald (Soulmac on here and ebay) from Dundee who helps me run the Dundee Soul Night's is definetly not the person in question on this thread.

cheers

alan

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Rachel's post made me think- just to clarify something.......

Scotland's not so big, there are many John MacDonalds's (spelling is quite important !!)

my good mate John MacDonald (Soulmac on here and ebay) from Dundee who helps me run the Dundee Soul Night's is definetly not the person in question on this thread.

cheers

alan

Fully understand . I did make it clear he was from Inverness. He is a Macdonald.

David

Social source share

Dear 444cj,

please take your version of events up with paypal I don't make

paypal rules, when you reach £30,000 turnover the verification

process is a bit more involved and I am working my way

through the system you can have a refund before that time if

you will pay the paypal fees. I can't reclaim fees if I refund

outside paypal John

- poppy1952

Not heard about this £30,000 verification thing David so can't confirm but I'm sure an established seller and member on here would know more about this and may be able to confirm as his total sales of 4,048 is a damn site more than this poppy's 118... do the sums....

Also from his refund offer it seems that this has been an option that has been open all along unlike his "waiting for PayPal" explanaition in an earlier response.... seems now the fees are his issue :thumbsup: ....

Seems you may have to wait a while though as someone else is also waiting for over £1300 refunded for a Jackey Beavers that wasn't sent.... and others have received bootlegs ohmy.gif ....

Good luck with all this....

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Not heard about this £30,000 verification thing David so can't confirm but I'm sure an established seller and member on here would know more about this and may be able to confirm as his total sales of 4,048 is a damn site more than this poppy's 118... do the sums....

Also from his refund offer it seems that this has been an option that has been open all along unlike his "waiting for PayPal" explanaition in an earlier response.... seems now the fees are his issue :thumbsup: ....

Seems you may have to wait a while though as someone else is also waiting for over £1300 refunded for a Jackey Beavers that wasn't sent.... and others have received bootlegs :lol: ....

Good luck with all this....

UPDATE

NO RESPONSE TO EBAY DISPUTE WITH A DAY OR TWO LEFT

STILL WAITING FOR REFUND.

KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW. PICTURED THIS XMAS ITS AMAZING HOW THINGS COME OUT JUST HAD A LONG CHAT WITH SOMEONE FROM UP THERE WHO KNOWS HIS BACKGROUND

RHINO STEEL APPARENTLY NO MORE WHICH TIES IN WITH MY COMPANIES HOUSE RESEARCH DIRECTOR RESIGNATION LAST AUTUMN.

NOW INTO RESTAURANT IN FORRES WITH SON IN LAW ALSO JOHN

WE WILL SEE IF TRADING STANDARDS CAN SORT IT IF NO RESPONSE TO A RECENT WRITTEN DEMAND THAT HAS BEEN SIGNED FOR.

FAILING THAT ARMED WITH NAME ADDRESS PICTURE RESTAURANT NAME I WILL FIND HIM TO DISCUSS FACE TO FACE.

I THINK I AM IN A QUEUE THOUGH !

WILL KEEP YOU POSTED !

DAVID

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

Wow. Loving this... It's better than Agatha Christie and Morse all rolled into one.

Now there's an image I could do without...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert